NULL
12976225_1717236581881444_2007361845_n.jpg

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My thoughts

Entertaining episode. We are really starting to see the similarities between Shane & Barz. They're both some simple minded azz nyggas. A good contrast to characters like Rafe, who map everything out.

lol at Serius Jones being an extra in Ray's crew. He fits right in, he's always had very shifty mannerisms.

For them to write Cain's baby mother into the script more, makes me wonder if they're going to start fukking again. Cain's a different nygga now, she might get hype off his new persona + this new boyfriend seems like a simp.

I guess I'm with Rafe in not killing that kid in front of his family. It just wasn't going to play out well. They also can't kill a apartment full of people. Best case scenario is the kid realizes he's not built for all this.

Those kids burned through 100k like that? That's how much was missing right? Did they split it up, or had the tricked off that much in a short amount of time?

This nygga Black mannnnnnnnnnnnnn. This nygga Black. SMH

smh at me but I was legit disappointed in Barz when he pulled the hammer on Mister. I know Barz is a piece of shyt, but for whatever reason I'd expect him to be somewhat honorable with his new PNC. Mister not being strapped with turn into a problem for both of them pretty soon.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have to say though...Uncle Murda is doing a helluva good job as Bars. Every scene he's in is entertaining as hell.

That's a fact, but much like Cam in Paid In Full, this character is a lay-up for him.
How excited must he be that he gets to play a character who is even MORE ignant than himself.

Soon

Banned
Daps
My thoughts

Entertaining episode. We are really starting to see the similarities between Shane & Barz. They're both some simple minded azz nyggas. A good contrast to characters like Rafe, who map everything out.

lol at Serius Jones being an extra in Ray's crew. He fits right in, he's always had very shifty mannerisms.

For them to write Cain's baby mother into the script more, makes me wonder if they're going to start fukking again. Cain's a different nygga now, she might get hype off his new persona + this new boyfriend seems like a simp.

I guess I'm with Rafe in not killing that kid in front of his family. It just wasn't going to play out well. They also can't kill a apartment full of people. Best case scenario is the kid realizes he's not built for all this.

Those kids burned through 100k like that? That's how much was missing right? Did they split it up, or had the tricked off that much in a short amount of time?

This nygga Black mannnnnnnnnnnnnn. This nygga Black. SMH

smh at me but I was legit disappointed in Barz when he pulled the hammer on Mister. I know Barz is a piece of shyt, but for whatever reason I'd expect him to be somewhat honorable with his new PNC. Mister not being strapped with turn into a problem for both of them pretty soon.

Kid put his head down and was ready to meet his fate. Plus he got a crew. He is built for this.

Mizz and Rafe have been sloppy, and Rafe doesn't realize Mizz has gotten him into 2 beefs and Black got him into another beef.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
should've killed lil homie he definitely gonna come back at them
Barz parole officer had a big ass knot on his head :mjlol:
This Barz & Mister partnership isn't gonna last long
Cindy new boyfriend:cape: hard he gonna end up like Kane
I don't think so...not only is he broke again with no money to move if he didn't have it in the first place, but he don't even have a real gun. Once his boy see his hand, he gonna be ALL the way out. He was never with the shyts

DAT NICCA KELSO

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Foreman's Basement
I don't think so...not only is he broke again with no money to move if he didn't have it in the first place, but he don't even have a real gun. Once his boy see his hand, he gonna be ALL the way out. He was never with the shyts

The way Rafe is writing this shyt. I wouldn't be surprised if the lil nicca is related to Chopper. :mjlol:
The world is small and the streets is even smaller my guy :heh:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
The young guy is going to
kill his girl , he got too , no way he let that slide my guy . Ray got no chill that was mad disrespectful to Joe. Shane has to be borderline stupid to think Ray wasn't part of the set up. When Lit got killed and Choopa ran up stairs and started moving his hand saying no my nikka I stared laughing that was too funny.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
They rob the gambling spot, mad cash on the table. 10 ninjas, get back to Mister and only 12 hundo...Made no sense
Exactly, they only had 100's ? Mister grabbed money of the table then emptied 7 guys pockets and they had a hundred each? That was stupid. Barz should have shot him for playing games like that.

Soon

Banned
Daps
Exactly, they only had 100's ? Mister grabbed money of the table then emptied 7 guys pockets and they had a hundred each? That was stupid. Barz should have shot him for playing games like that.

Mister is too grimey. Bars knew not to ask Mister to empty his pockets. Next time Bars is going with a bag, have everyone place money, jewelry, and valuables in the bag. That way he takes no shorts.