Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
In regards to Grimey Ty....

I know he's still cool with them but I never got the vibe that he wants that spotlight and kinda is just chillin. Or maybe Rafe could be just going in another direction. Who knows. But there's no reason one of the most pivotal characters in season 1 should be getting less screen time than his on-screen sister or "horrible acting Spanish guy"

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know he's still cool with them but I never got the vibe that he wants that spotlight and kinda is just chillin. Or maybe Rafe could be just going in another direction. Who knows. But there's no reason one of the most pivotal characters in season 1 should be getting less screen time than his on-screen sister or "horrible acting Spanish guy"

I think Rafe has Seasons 2 & 3 mapped out already. No way he can wrap up all these storylines in Season 2 at the pace the show is going. Judging from Episode 9, he's not going to force characters into an episode just because they are more popular. We will see more of Ty later on down the line.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My thoughts

For them to write Cain's baby mother into the script more, makes me wonder if they're going to start fukking again. Cain's a different nygga now, she might get hype off his new persona + this new boyfriend seems like a simp.

I guess I'm with Rafe in not killing that kid in front of his family. It just wasn't going to play out well. They also can't kill a apartment full of people. Best case scenario is the kid realizes he's not built for all this.

Those kids burned through 100k like that? That's how much was missing right? Did they split it up, or had the tricked off that much in a short amount of time?

This nygga Black mannnnnnnnnnnnnn. This nygga Black. SMH

smh at me but I was legit disappointed in Barz when he pulled the hammer on Mister. I know Barz is a piece of shyt, but for whatever reason I'd expect him to be somewhat honorable with his new PNC. Mister not being strapped with turn into a problem for both of them pretty soon.

I don't think Cain's BM is getting hype off his new persona. She was with him when he was a square so I don't think she's the type to be around a man in the streets. I do see the simp trying to check Cain for being a deadbeat and there being a confrontation.

Rafe was right. They couldn't murder a family in their apartment without risking trouble. They're already hot for the robberies. They had to get in the crib to get the money so unless they kidnapped him and killed him elsewhere they had to let him live. They still gotta go see the other kid who stole the stash.

Miz gotta get his girl out of that building.

When will these random tough guys learn not to test Miz? He let them slide the first time:russ:

Ray gotta go this season. Rafe and Miz are ready to avenge Joe:blessed:

Shane is always checking his man for mean mugging:mjlol:

Bars has no respect for anyone. Him and Mista deserve each other. Can't believe they're snaking each other on their first heist:facepalm:
Black and Choppa:rip:.

TI coming to NY for nothing.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
This show and Respect life are on SOA levels of fukkery!! All the unsolved murders and shootings.
Yep Miz shoots 2 people in a lobby and no police coverage or detectives around . He kills that dread nothing . Only thing need is Miz saying he going to make it right with cartel and then him and Rafe start a biker gang in BK.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
This show and Respect life are on SOA levels of fukkery!! All the unsolved murders and shootings.
Nah, this show isn't touching SOA levels of fukkery...

Maybe when Miz & Rafe beef with every hood gang in BK, the Mob/Mafia white dudes in Bensonhurst, Russians & Chinese and still somehow hold there own despite being horribly outnumbered, then maybe you can compare this to SOA :pachaha:

M & V is closer to The Wire than SoA.... No way any of the goons on M&V would murder someone like Clay Davis where's on SoA Jax could kill somebody like Clay Davis and easily get away with it :heh: