Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
Miz my nikka man :blessed: certified goon,
random but one of the extras at the funeral looked like Serius Jones lol, and Shane :mindblown: why would u believe anything Ray says? I can't stand Ray's goons face can't wait til Cain body him for blind ass Shane:banderas:, I love the evolution of Cain might be my favorite character didn't know he was a deadbeat tho :patrice: him bm got a sucka ass nikka tho:beli: I can see that situation going bad already.shyt bout to go crazy we Miz and Rafe see Choppa and Black, Bodies will be dropped :leostare:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Miz my nikka man :blessed: certified goon,
random but one of the extras at the funeral looked like Serius Jones lol, and Shane :mindblown: why would u believe anything Ray says? I can't stand Ray's goons face can't wait til Cain body him for blind ass Shane:banderas:, I love the evolution of Cain might be my favorite character didn't know he was a deadbeat tho :patrice: him bm got a sucka ass nikka tho:beli: I can see that situation going bad already.shyt bout to go crazy we Miz and Rafe see Choppa and Black, Bodies will be dropped :leostare:

LOL I could have sworn that was serious jones

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Shane sucks his teeth too much like a bytch. Sounds like eggs are frying.
:russ:

I read this yesterday and then this nicca sucked his teeth about 5 times during the funeral.

Shane's character needs to make a major comeback in these last few eps. He's been slipping and bytching this whole season. Cain is about to lap him.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Aight here are my thoughts...

Overall good episode, it was entertaining. But I'm confused... didn't Barz have a plan to let Mista get Kane as well as get his brother to respect him? WTF happened to that?
It made no sense for them to forgo that plan to rob some random gambling spot.

Also, Barz pulling the hammer out on Mista was :mjlol:

I'm glad they're resolving the Miz and youngns storyline even if it came together a bit too easily. Nigs went to the strip club (of the girl they robbed), her man was there (and they didn't see him), and he just happens to catch them talking in the bathroom. :comeon:

Shane is an idiot. After about 10 minutes he should've asked for a lawyer or just bounced from that interrogation.
Shane is an idiot for believing Ray.

LOL @ Miz just shooting those dudes in that stairwell

Off the top of my head, here are the storylines that made no advancement this episode:
-dude from jail and his new chick
-Leon's stuff
-the laundromat guy and the plug (I know the Mexican let Miz know they might need him but where's Rolando? what's he doing?)
-the Jamaican lick

I'm not complaining tho. cuz clearly these storylines are secondary and they need to focus on what Shane/Miz/Rafe are doing.

Also, these nikkas need to stop writing or shooting week to week so they can have better continuity between eps

DAT NICCA KELSO

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Foreman's Basement
Aight here are my thoughts...

Overall good episode, it was entertaining. But I'm confused... didn't Barz have a plan to let Mista get Kane as well as get his brother to respect him? WTF happened to that?
It made no sense for them to forgo that plan to rob some random gambling spot.

Also, Barz pulling the hammer out on Mista was :mjlol:

I'm glad they're resolving the Miz and youngns storyline even if it came together a bit too easily. Nigs went to the strip club (of the girl they robbed), her man was there (and they didn't see him), and he just happens to catch them talking in the bathroom. :comeon:

Shane is an idiot. After about 10 minutes he should've asked for a lawyer or just bounced from that interrogation.
Shane is an idiot for believing Ray.

LOL @ Miz just shooting those dudes in that stairwell

Off the top of my head, here are the storylines that made no advancement this episode:
-dude from jail and his new chick
-Leon's stuff
-the laundromat guy and the plug (I know the Mexican let Miz know they might need him but where's Rolando? what's he doing?)
-the Jamaican lick

I'm not complaining tho. cuz clearly these storylines are secondary and they need to focus on what Shane/Miz/Rafe are doing.

Also, these nikkas need to stop writing or shooting week to week so they can have better continuity between eps

I think Barz is trying to show he fukks with Kane and got his back. Once Kane lets his guard down hes food.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I think Barz is trying to show he fukks with Kane and got his back. Once Kane lets his guard down hes food.
I was thinking that as well. Until I saw Barz snap on Mista later. Then I was thinking there's no way these two can coexist much longer. Plus they didn't mention their plan, and you know how this show likes to beat things over your head and repeat the obvious.