Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Streets done transformed Caine so I don't think we can call him a square anymore. At least that's what it looked like to me when Caine deaded the junkie that robbed him.
Only after the talk Shane had with him tho, yet he did break his cherry when he busted at Mister the 2nd time..which I think he wasnt tripping about when Caine kept mentioning him. The dope getting stolen was the last straw. They are building a hell of a character with Shane.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only after the talk Shane had with him tho, yet he did break his cherry when he busted at Mister the 2nd time..which I think he wasnt tripping about when Caine kept mentioning him. The dope getting stolen was the last straw. They are building a hell of a character with Shane.

I hope so!! Lol. That's my favorite character. I think they saving some of these cats for the next season though. That can be my only logic.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
last episode of Money and Violence really hit me as to how easily my ass almost got caught up with some foul Brooklyn niqqas in the 90s :to:

So glad I said no more after my niqqas got clapped

Soon

Banned
Daps

Caine won't be full beast mode yet, he hasn't had years in the game like Mizz, Rafe, Zoe God, or Shane. And he is not a natural like grimey Ty. But Caine is the highlight of the season until they bring back Zoe God and Grimey Ty.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
This is how I felt about the whole thing. It doesn't make any sense how these criminals and murderers are like Superman and the one dude doing the right thing gets killed. What kinda message is that?
whats so superman about those wetting dudes? They haven't shown any super powers in the show other than the willingness to pull out first.

You're looking for a pretty bow tied ending

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much as it was fucced up to see Joe get killed, I hope they don't pull some shyt having Joe survive. shyt would be terrible.

And yea man Rafe needs to stop writing episodes weekly, he needs to actually plan out the season and write it at once. The way hes doing it now just makes the show drag on too much. If he actually wrote everything all at once, this joe story line prolly couldve ended bacc in episode 4 or some shyt.

How do you know he still writes these week to week? I assumed the other way around, I figured he has Seasons 2 & 3 written already. That's why everything is moving so slow...

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps

Caine won't be full beast mode yet, he hasn't had years in the game like Mizz, Rafe, Zoe God, or Shane. And he is not a natural like grimey Ty. But Caine is the highlight of the season until they bring back Zoe God and Grimey Ty.
Kane caught a body before. He thought he bodied Mister too. He bust a Mr. a second time and he still scared of Mister. Nothing more dangerous than a scared nikka with a gun"

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Shane can't go after Ty cause hes hot... Ty took Ronado off his back by lying to him and thus putting more heat on Shane, there's no reason for Ty to appear, besides Leon appeared a bunch of times this season and his character is very similar to Ty.

I know why. I just disagree with this direction because it kills the momentum of a storyline a lot of people wanted to see resolved this season. And since then they've added like 5 more storylines.

seyflife

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did anyone rip season 1 or is there a torrent? they took it down off youtube and it is not on tidal... any help?

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
3 mins into the episode and im already :dead:

"am i in trouble? grown ass man" - shane :dead:

"you ever thought about doing a drive by on a moonwalker" - zoe god :pachaha::pachaha: