Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
When the fukk this going be on the tube?

Joe got killed? Thanks guys :stopitslime:

I played my self by reading this thread though damn lol

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When the fukk this going be on the tube?

Joe got killed? Thanks guys :stopitslime:

I played my self by reading this thread though damn lol

1. There's only one person giving spoilers that I see, hopefully that guy stops, if not put him on ignore.

2. There is a link to watch this EP a couple pages up.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
As much as it was fucced up to see Joe get killed, I hope they don't pull some shyt having Joe survive. shyt would be terrible.

And yea man Rafe needs to stop writing episodes weekly, he needs to actually plan out the season and write it at once. The way hes doing it now just makes the show drag on too much. If he actually wrote everything all at once, this joe story line prolly couldve ended bacc in episode 4 or some shyt.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
As much as it was fucced up to see Joe get killed, I hope they don't pull some shyt having Joe survive. shyt would be terrible.

And yea man Rafe needs to stop writing episodes weekly, he needs to actually plan out the season and write it at once. The way hes doing it now just makes the show drag on too much. If he actually wrote everything all at once, this joe story line prolly couldve ended bacc in episode 4 or some shyt.

I watched this ep on youtube on Wednesday. Didn't know this was the most current episode.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
love the way the Joe situation played out, obviously didn't want Joe to go out that way but due to budget constraints and the way they show real life shyt this couldn't be stretched over a whole series. Season one they showed Grimey Ty, season two it's Grimey Ray who's even slicker. Still the best show at the moment

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
This is how I felt about the whole thing. It doesn't make any sense how these criminals and murderers are like Superman and the one dude doing the right thing gets killed. What kinda message is that?
With both Caine snd Joes situation. The streets aint designed fir squares. Throughout the 1st season Rafe continously reminded how hard the streets where. Shane kept warning Joe bout how them dudes aint cool and he aint built for that life. Thats why they say square niccas turn up dead everyday, trying to live like something they are not. Caine got Shanes bundle stolen cuz he game goofy to tye dope game. Joe got murked cuz of 1.Leon planting that inception in Rays head, if he told Ray Joe was square but a solid dude. .deaded, but he said he MIGHT snitch if pressed. 2. His stupid ass stayed there all traumatized, associated with the shooter AND talk to the police...all signs that he may not beable to hold water if pressed.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
He could've ran. Run, nikka, run. He callin Shane for help and what not, he should've ran or dipped in the store real quick. nikkas gonna have to pop me on the run or in front of witnesses. fukk that keep walking shyt.
Nicca was a lamb, walking with wolves...he wasnt going nowhere..

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Hate it had to be the kid,

Now I wonder how will Shane take the situation and will he get his stash back

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
With both Caine snd Joes situation. The streets aint designed fir squares. Throughout the 1st season Rafe continously reminded how hard the streets where. Shane kept warning Joe bout how them dudes aint cool and he aint built for that life. Thats why they say square niccas turn up dead everyday, trying to live like something they are not. Caine got Shanes bundle stolen cuz he game goofy to tye dope game. Joe got murked cuz of 1.Leon planting that inception in Rays head, if he told Ray Joe was square but a solid dude. .deaded, but he said he MIGHT snitch if pressed. 2. His stupid ass stayed there all traumatized, associated with the shooter AND talk to the police...all signs that he may not beable to hold water if pressed.

Streets done transformed Caine so I don't think we can call him a square anymore. At least that's what it looked like to me when Caine deaded the junkie that robbed him.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
This is how I felt about the whole thing. It doesn't make any sense how these criminals and murderers are like Superman and the one dude doing the right thing gets killed. What kinda message is that?

Nawww.....He had mad warnings from Shane, he told him over and over to stay away from ray, the lesson here is listen to the warnings that people give you

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the miz nikka please face
rcu04m.jpg

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
All this shyt was cool but WHEN ARE THEY GONNA ADDRESS THE GRIMEY TY SITUATION?

They wasted all that time building up the character for him to just be ghost most of this season
Grimey Ty is literally the only reason I've been checking the show out, dudes character was hilarious last year. Now they got Rafe overwriting all the dialogue so that everyone sounds like him. People gassed his head up telling him that his writing is what made the show so great so now he's turned every character into a version of himself and its wack. I was watching his interviews at the breakfast club and hot97 and dude came off as extremely egotistical to me. Dude never gave the cast members props for their acting but would take every chance to promote his "writing" skills. They storyline was never exceptional and he based the characters off of himself and real people he knew. Show was MILDLY entertaining to begin with and now its not even that.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Shane can't go after Ty cause hes hot... Ty took Ronado off his back by lying to him and thus putting more heat on Shane, there's no reason for Ty to appear, besides Leon appeared a bunch of times this season and his character is very similar to Ty.