Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
This episode was ite. Episode 9 better be lit with all the empty scenes. I dont wanna see Bars man out on dates and shyt :camby:

But then again, I think that its gonna come to the light that one of the characters is the one who killed her baby daddy :ohhh:

Was thinkin the same thing. Only thing that makes sense. Maybe the dread that Miz rocked in the first EP

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
This episode was ite. Episode 9 better be lit with all the empty scenes. I dont wanna see Bars man out on dates and shyt :camby:

But then again, I think that its gonna come to the light that one of the characters is the one who killed her baby daddy :ohhh:

Was thinkin the same thing. Only thing that makes sense. Maybe the dread that Miz rocked in the first EP
I think it might end up being whatever got dude sent to jail in the first place. Its not like dude messes with any other characters besides Bars. Anybody else doing it would have no bearing on their relationship.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I think it might end up being whatever got dude sent to jail in the first place. Its not like dude messes with any other characters besides Bars. Anybody else doing it would have no bearing on their relationship.
True, especially since she mentioned that she never looked into the case that made it kinda obvious.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
season is ass so far. 7 episodes in and the script keeps recycling. nikkas come up, take a loss, come up, take a loss. rinse and repeat smh

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Grimey Ty is literally the only reason I've been checking the show out, dudes character was hilarious last year. Now they got Rafe overwriting all the dialogue so that everyone sounds like him. People gassed his head up telling him that his writing is what made the show so great so now he's turned every character into a version of himself and its wack. I was watching his interviews at the breakfast club and hot97 and dude came off as extremely egotistical to me. Dude never gave the cast members props for their acting but would take every chance to promote his "writing" skills. They storyline was never exceptional and he based the characters off of himself and real people he knew. Show was MILDLY entertaining to begin with and now its not even that.
If the only reason you watched was for ty then you was never a fan of the show anyway.
Every character a version of rafe:stopitslime:what the hell are u watching

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shane can't go after Ty cause hes hot... Ty took Ronado off his back by lying to him and thus putting more heat on Shane, there's no reason for Ty to appear, besides Leon appeared a bunch of times this season and his character is very similar to Ty.
Not sure why this is so hard to understand
Leon and Ty are my favorite characters....trust the writing process and direction of the show fellas