Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Way too many storylines to wrap up in the 4 episodes left. Plus there will be another one added once Bars inevitably does something to Kane. Joe dies nobody really cares. This past episode was a walking dead/breaking bad filler type of episode. Let down from last week.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew Joe was gonna die. After he didn't run when the Young Buck lookin niigga caught a body outside the club, it was like Joe was making back to back mistakes. I knew it was gonna get him caught up eventually.

I think shane gets blamed for Joe's murder too. He was at Joe's crib for a while, somebody probably saw him. Plus he really didn't get to take his stuff so he might have left something there.

Shane got too many problems.
-Ty is lying on him
-Cops are looking for him
-Leon and his cousin want to kill him
-Ronaldo wants to kill him.
-He has all his money stolen
-He has no work
-Now Joe is dead

I wonder what happens when Rafe and Miz show up to do the robbery and realize that those were the Jamaicans that killed his two homies.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This episode was ite. Episode 9 better be lit with all the empty scenes. I dont wanna see Bars man out on dates and shyt :camby:

But then again, I think that its gonna come to the light that one of the characters is the one who killed her baby daddy :ohhh:

Watch the diner scene again. They give you enough clues that indicate that Bars friend Archie may have been locked up for the crime that killed shorty's baby daddy.

Last edited:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
All the girls looked good in this episode.
i think Archie is connected to that girl baby father getting killed as soon as she told the story i felt it he probably knows who killed him
. I think Shay got her words mixed up so I ain't gonna hold that against her :mjlol:
Kane redeemed himself shooting back at Gunna

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I knew Joe was gonna die. After he didn't run when the Young Buck lookin niigga caught a body outside the club, it was like Joe was making back to back mistakes. I knew it was gonna get him caught up eventually.

I think shane gets blamed for Joe's murder too. He was at Joe's crib for a while, somebody probably saw him. Plus he really didn't get to take his stuff so he might have left something there.

Shane got too many problems.
-Ty is lying on him
-Cops are looking for him
-Leon and his cousin want to kill him
-Ronaldo wants to kill him.
-He has all his money stolen
-He has no work
-Now Joe is dead

I wonder what happens when Rafe and Miz show up to do the robbery and realize that those were the Jamaicans that killed his two homies.

Miz definitely peeped those Jamaican nikkas

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Shorty Ray was with is bad

Yoooo Rafe has a creep as vibe and then goes "we'll get lunch sometime" followed by a struggle hug :russ:

And I swear Shay referred to an interrogation as "integration" :mjlol:
I believe that's tatted up Holly:ohlawd:. Ray slime ball ass was giving her dj khaled lines :mjlol:.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Kane caught a body before. He thought he bodied Mister too. He bust a Mr. a second time and he still scared of Mister. Nothing more dangerous than a scared nikka with a gun"
You know what ...I forgot about that...doing that weed lick. Yeah, its all circumstantial to the character, ..nicca was worried...should have had him puke seeing it was his first time :lolbron:. With Mister, I think he's ready to out right murk dude now that he took out the fiend who robbed him:ehh:. I think he's over his initial fear of Mister. Everytime time Shane asked him, he likes.."Im not worried bout Mister":jawalrus: