Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sadcam:

The combination of the terrible acting & the outcome of episode 7 makes me kinda not wanna watch this anymore.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ray gotta go :birdman:

Joe dying hurts because he was a good dude but hanging out with a grimy cat like Ray was a bad move. Shane tried to warn him. I think Ray is probably going to talk to Shane and let it slip that he stopped by the crib. Shane will realize he took the bread.

Kane could have had a 9-5 with Joe plus the bread he got from Rafe:snoop:

There's still too much talking not enough action.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Joe dumb as shyt. He knew what it was. He should've ran. Instead his dumbass keep walking wit him.
They knew where Joe lived...

I don't think there was any way Joe could have gotten out of that jam, even if Joe snitched and got Ray and his goon locked up, another one of those scammer nikkas would have eventually killed him :manny:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Dude went from telling Kane and Shane to get jobs and doing his 9-5.

To getting murked, over nothin. Just because he was clubbin with these dudes. He was impressed they had scammer cards.

Meanwhile Shane was hittin licks and linked up with real paper older heads, like Miz and Rafe.

shyt, makes no sense

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

To getting murked, over nothin. Just because he was clubbin with these dudes. He was impressed they had scammer cards.

Meanwhile Shane was hittin licks and linked up with real paper older heads, like Miz and Rafe.

shyt, makes no sense
This is how I felt about the whole thing. It doesn't make any sense how these criminals and murderers are like Superman and the one dude doing the right thing gets killed. What kinda message is that?

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I'm just going to say it.....

This EP was trash... Matter of fact I just might throw this whole season in the trash as soon as my subscription I just paid end.

I understand they setting shyt up. They could have moved that Joe shyt a lot quicker.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
They knew where Joe lived...

I don't think there was any way Joe could have gotten out of that jam, even if Joe snitched and got Ray and his goon locked up, another one of those scammer nikkas would have eventually killed him :manny:
He could've ran. Run, nikka, run. He callin Shane for help and what not, he should've ran or dipped in the store real quick. nikkas gonna have to pop me on the run or in front of witnesses. fukk that keep walking shyt.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps

shyt, makes no sense

nikkas is on Shane's top. Difference is, none of his people trying to rock him. He harder to hit.
This is how I felt about the whole thing. It doesn't make any sense how these criminals and murderers are like Superman and the one dude doing the right thing gets killed. What kinda message is that?

Joe was killed by his own people.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He could've ran. Run, nikka, run. He callin Shane for help and what not, he should've ran or dipped in the store real quick. nikkas gonna have to pop me on the run or in front of witnesses. fukk that keep walking shyt.
when they were crossing the street and a car was coming through i wouldve just stood in the middle of the street on some kill me front of these ppl shyt or ran