Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

Soon

Banned
Daps
Oh my fukking God mannnn. Crazy CRAZY episode

I wonder if Shane rides for his man. Next episode is going to be crazy, I'm very interested to see how Shane handles Joe's murder gets resolved. You seen how Shane was robbing dudes to get Mizz money and he already said its on sight for grimey Ty, so I hope Shane grip up for Joe.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if Shane rides for his man. Next episode is going to be crazy, I'm very interested to see how Shane handles Joe's murder gets resolved. You seen how Shane was robbing dudes to get Mizz money and he already said its on sight for grimey Ty, so I hope Shane grip up for Joe.

:wow:Wow damn
after Joe was saying he didn't snitch, dude look like he didn't even wanna shoot him, but did it anyway :mjcry:, nikkas get too easily manipulated in these streets. Shooter Shane gonna come thru with Killa Kane and light shyt up:pacspit:
I don't think Shane gonna lay the murder game down. He still thinks Joe took the guap so he probably gonna say fukk him. Speaking of murder game the fukk is Kane on, that shyt was wayyyyy left field. Now I'm screaming mister better respect his life Coz it's shooter Kanes day today. Dude definitely didn't wna shoot Joe, I saw him pause but the lightskin dude is grimy stole the guap n all that.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I don't think Shane gonna lay the murder game down. He still thinks Joe took the guap so he probably gonna say fukk him. Speaking of murder game the fukk is Kane on, that shyt was wayyyyy left field. Now I'm screaming mister better respect his life Coz it's shooter Kanes day today. Dude definitely didn't wna shoot Joe, I saw him pause but the lightskin dude is grimy stole the guap n all that.

Shane def going to put two and two together. Especially considering Joe's phone call. Remember Shane was there when Boone and Ray fist visited Joe and Boone was acting all aggressive on him.

Soon

Banned
Daps

Yep. Shane might just chill, he probably figures Joe learned his lesson and he did warn Joe, so he probably will figure there is no reason to do anything.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Yep. Shane might just chill, he probably figures Joe learned his lesson and he did warn Joe, so he probably will figure there is no reason to do anything.
na he for sure ain't gon let that ride, he gon take it hard cause Homie needed his help on some life or death shyt and he wasn't there and Joe had been there for him many times

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Ronaldo's acting :scusthov:

Kane is a sucka :russ: nikkas losing work left and right :mjlol: Get robbed by a fiend brehs :russ:

Grimey fukking Ray :pacspit:

General talking about B.R... But my nikka is on ya block watching you :ufdup:

Joe in there beating his meat :heh: :camby:

Kane caught a body :whoo:

Joe... :wow:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is how the walking dead thread should be. See hoe black people actually have a code. (talking about the spoilers)
I agree...but in 2016 for someone to not be up to date(irregardless of time zone) it's dumb to view and read a discussion thread