BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
already used mine :francis:
shyt idk but i just renewed another 30 day trial using the exact same account same info,same login and all. All I did was cancel it the day after episode 6 aired. Went bacc on Tonite and logged in, said my subscription was expired. Went to the subscription page and just clicced on the option to get a 30 day free trial and it worked again :manny:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
That opening scene across from Caransie High School was filmed not too far from where I live :ohhh:

:mjlol: at Kane getting sucked punched and robbed by a crackhead

When he murdered him later on, why didn't he take the drugs back? :dahell:

:heh: at the secne with Rafe and B.R and B.R and was bigging up Fresh, then Rafe said "I don't give a FUKK what that nikka is, just make sure he has that work for me :dame:"

:damn: at Joe getting murked, I DID NOT EXPECT THAT! :wow: I just knew this nikka Joe was gonna find a way out of that jam somehow or just get lucky and Bonne and his goon would caught up in some other shyt

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt idk but i just renewed another 30 day trial using the exact same account same info,same login and all. All I did was cancel it the day after episode 6 aired. Went bacc on Tonite and logged in, said my subscription was expired. Went to the subscription page and just clicced on the option to get a 30 day free trial and it worked again :manny:
lmao did the same but with another card

best so far....

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Kane getting robbed by Eastside Crackhead :mjlol: "I have crack on me" :mjlol:

:mindblown: Kane shot dude and didn't see if he still had the drugs on him he must've smoked some and put the rest up

Shane warned Joe now he's dead but that was the longest death walk ever

Dude who always wearing the suits is the worst actor on the show

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Kane getting robbed by Eastside Crackhead :mjlol: "I have crack on me" :mjlol:

:mindblown: Kane shot dude and didn't see if he still had the drugs on him he must've smoked some and put the rest up

Shane warned Joe now he's dead but that was the longest death walk ever

Dude who always wearing the suits is the worst actor on the show

I thought the long deathwalk was dope, it built up suspense, it had me glued to the TV like :lupe:

Also Shane walking in on Joe beating off was an underrated comedy moment :mjlol:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
I thought the long deathwalk was dope, it built up suspense, it had me glued to the TV like :lupe:

Also Shane walking in on Joe beating off was an underrated comedy moment :mjlol:

they were smart enough to get him out the house so I'll give them props for that. Right before Shane caught him his apartment door was open