Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Even if Murda is playing himself, I give him props for being able to project believability on camera. Nas had the chance to do it in Belly and failed miserably so that's the bar I hold most rappers turned actors to. Be better than Nas. Look like you at least trying. That Backpage shyt had me :russ:

Miz I can tolerate but his delivery is [Miz] HORRIBLE, MY nikka.[\voice] *eyes widen slightly for emphasis*

Renaldo (that's Laundry dude name right?) wouldn't win any awards, but he seemed better in season 1. Now he sounding real gay to me. Maybe he's gay in real life and is getting more comfortable in front of the camera and forgetting to act? :ld: His man is slightly better than Black. Black? :scusthov:

Joe the character and the dude that plays him need the shyt smacked out of him. Mufukka sounds like a retard. So are they really gonna carry it like he didnt snitch? Well how the fukk DID he get out then? Since the boys didn't pick up Ray and his man I think they gon carry it like he didn't snitch. :aicmon:

Rafe is aight. He annoyed me in season 1 tryna drop jewels on everybody in every scene he was in. Didn't he drop some unsolicited advice on Joe last season? I was like this street nikka even tryna school 9-5 nikkas on they moves now? :pachaha:

Shane aint terrible but yall buggin with that 'best actor on the show' stuff. I think Kane is better by a hair.

The old Chyna was ass. The new Chyna is ass. The scene with new Chyna telling her girl how she was feeling dude she lined up for Rafe and Miz was cringe worthy. I'm like are these bytches supposed to be friends?? Both their expressions the whole convo was alternating between :wtb::beli::jbhmm: I aint mad that Rafe prolly smashed/smashing both tho :sas2:

I didnt get the Leon taking pics with the hoverboards thing tho.

I spent the 1st 13 years of my life in Flatbush BK and I gotta read the subtitles for the jamaicans. :yeshrug:I could prob get the jist without reading...but I be wanting to know what they saying lol
lol kane better than shane???? stopped reading there

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I like every character on the show...to me, everyone is doing their part well. even joe and maddy are fine with me.

Leon is fukking hilarious..."spilling the beans? joe's knocking over the whole goya section" :dead::dead::dead::dead:

I been saying since season 1. Leon and Ty are the best characters. Their scenes are always hilarious. When he asked leon if he think Joe can hold water he said "yeah, he got nice hands" :dead:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol kane better than shane???? stopped reading there
tpdgaf.gif