Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nah man, just saw ep.3

They gone need to speed this shyt up :camby:

Nah. The first season had a slow burn start to it too. You didn't really know exactly what was going to happen or how it was going to play out. That's what pulled people in. Also, Raif, the guy in real life writes the show and he was writing the episodes week to week so nothing was really planned.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Finished episode 3. It was cool but they pumped it up like it was crazy. Some good stuff as always no doubt, but it wasn't some "can't miss" pivotal episode.

And no shock Uncle Murda is a celebrity guess appearance. But since he's Shane's brother he might be a regular. Sadly he was one of the better actors on the show. At least he delivered his lines somewhat believable

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I'm bout to punch out on this. I enjoyed the 1st season from jump but:patrice: bout this season 3 eps in. I'm tired of shyt happening off screen. I'm tired of these nikkas being the worst shooters in history. I'm tired of the forced dialogue. I'm tired of the shytty acting. I'll probably binge it once the season wraps but I'm pretty sure I'm out for now.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shawty's definitely in her 30s....I'll still slay

FhgsaNN.jpg

DXVO9NH.png

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Finished episode 3. It was cool but they pumped it up like it was crazy. Some good stuff as always no doubt, but it wasn't some "can't miss" pivotal episode.

And no shock Uncle Murda is a celebrity guess appearance. But since he's Shane's brother he might be a regular. Sadly he was one of the better actors on the show. At least he delivered his lines somewhat believable
Right? Wasn't that shyt crazy. I'm like how this nikka act better than the nikkas on the show.

Funny shyt is him and Paul Cain should probably get into to acting:pachaha:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I'm bout to punch out on this. I enjoyed the 1st season from jump but:patrice: bout this season 3 eps in. I'm tired of shyt happening off screen. I'm tired of these nikkas being the worst shooters in history. I'm tired of the forced dialogue. I'm tired of the shytty acting. I'll probably binge it once the season wraps but I'm pretty sure I'm out for now.
Thank you fam

Anybody know how many Episodes they doing?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Right? Wasn't that shyt crazy. I'm like how this nikka act better than the nikkas on the show.

Funny shyt is him and Paul Cain should probably get into to acting:pachaha:
I was thinking the exact same thing about him being better than everybody else. He was the only one that didn't sound like he was reading from cue cards.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I was thinking the exact same thing about him being better than everybody else. He was the only one that didn't sound like he was reading from cue cards.
Man the acting seems to be getting worst. I guess those good camera's don't make it any better.

And some of the cam shots are just way to extra lol