Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
[QUOTE="JordanWearinThe45, post: 17939399, member: 13734"

Now this nikka.... .[/QUOTE]
SPOILER that homie. I do t give a fukk but you know...

Last edited:

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
Hold up, this nikka gave that lil boy a NEW faced $20? :mjlol: how is that kinda fukk up possible?

Now this nikka Grimey Tah not even using the same flow from last season when he talk :beli: nikka sound just like Shane mans that let him stay at his crib.
:mjlol: I said the same exact thing it couldn't have been that hard to find a small face

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I was pleasantly surprised and impressed with Uncle Murda's acting. lol and my gawd was Grimy Tai's acting terrible. Might be the worst of the show.

Yea I`m def excited to see how Uncle Murda plays a part in this. I think they will have him help Shane go to war with the Laundry mat cat

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
Yea I`m def excited to see how Uncle Murda plays a part in this. I think they will have him help Shane go to war with the Laundry mat cat
exact same thing I was thinking, actually thought it was gon happen on this episode when they said they was on their way to see Shane

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I think their inexperience is starting to affect the story. Too many convoluted plot lines IMO.
Didnt Rafe just convince Miz last week that it was getting to hot for them to be doing robberies? They turn right around and get Cash. I understand they been cooking that plan for a minute but still. Now you got these new nikkas bout to run up in Miz girl spot cause she wanna run her fukking mouth. And Miz still gotta deal with the Jamaican cats. Shane got 2 sets of nikkas coming at him now. And Rafe still gotta get back at Call me Choppa for putting 1 in em, plus he gotta eventually find out Black was the one that put Call me Choppa on to him.

Way too much shyt going on for them to handle in a satisfactory way.

And after all that I kmow I'm still going to end up watching this

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ya'll complain too much. I can get past the okay acting because nobody is showing this perspective anywhere else on film. The timing and pace is real, it's the movies and television OVER ACTING and OVER SCRIPTING dialogue to compensate for the budget they have to live up to. Real conversations between regular people are just like they are portrayed in M&V 70% of the time. You just want them to be doing and saying a whole bunch of extra shyt and THAT'S UNREALISTIC. Especially Raif & Miz types.

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
I think their inexperience is starting to affect the story. Too many convoluted plot lines IMO.
Didnt Rafe just convince Miz last week that it was getting to hot for them to be doing robberies? They turn right around and get Cash. I understand they been cooking that plan for a minute but still. Now you got these new nikkas bout to run up in Miz girl spot cause she wanna run her fukking mouth. And Miz still gotta deal with the Jamaican cats. Shane got 2 sets of nikkas coming at him now. And Rafe still gotta get back at Call me Choppa for putting 1 in em, plus he gotta eventually find out Black was the one that put Call me Choppa on to him.

Way too much shyt going on for them to handle in a satisfactory way.

And after all that I kmow I'm still going to end up watching this

lol i feel you on all this, but in Rafe's defense he said it was too hot for the legit corporate robberies(not exactly sure how he worded it) but that drug dealers could still get it. Miz gon get caught sleepin tho he been moving too loose this season

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And man why Miz aint smack that bytch for talking all loud like that ? :damn: She was pissing me off :snoop:. also :mjlol::russ: at Cain popping at Mistah like that lmao that was my favorite scene
son that bytch was mad hot and this nikka Miz dumb as fukk for answering her in the hallway :wtf: I woulda grabbed that bytch keys and opened the door myself foh

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
lol i feel you on all this, but in Rafe's defense he said it was too hot for the legit corporate robberies(not exactly sure how he worded it) but that drug dealers could still get it. Miz gon get caught sleepin tho he been moving too loose this season
Oh my bad.
I thought they were chillin on all the robberies and just resorting to selling instead