Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
Yo I ain't watch this season yet but is Raef still spitting these 300 line fkin whack ass introspective speeches. Dude had times where he legit ruined the show talking his bullshyt.
Lol u already know he is. And not only is he doing it. At least one character in every scene is

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
And man why Miz aint smack that bytch for talking all loud like that ? :damn: She was pissing me off :snoop:. also :mjlol::russ: at Cain popping at Mistah like that lmao that was my favorite scene
i cant believe Miz really slipped like that

nikkas will always befuddle at the hands of a broad smh

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
lol i feel you on all this, but in Rafe's defense he said it was too hot for the legit corporate robberies(not exactly sure how he worded it) but that drug dealers could still get it. Miz gon get caught sleepin tho he been moving too loose this season
exactly. rafe said no businesses and no tax paying nikkas

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ya'll complain too much. I can get past the okay acting because nobody is showing this perspective anywhere else on film. The timing and pace is real, it's the movies and television OVER ACTING and OVER SCRIPTING dialogue to compensate for the budget they have to live up to. Real conversations between regular people are just like they are portrayed in M&V 70% of the time. You just want them to be doing and saying a whole bunch of extra shyt and THAT'S UNREALISTIC. Especially Raif & Miz types.
real nikka shyt