Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Yeah, I thought i was trippin, but that shyt was trash.

Nah, her character is needed to line up that big fish. And now that they catching feeelings for each other, that will bring another dynamic to the show later. But damn, that scene & alot of others just drag on way too long.
Not so much teh storyline as it is the new china. Part of the appeal of the old china was she was just a regular broad, with a bangin ass body. Cool laid bacc simple chicc wit a fat ass :takedat: She was perfect for that role.

Not a cac with wearing expensive ass clothes and jackets who obviously had work done to her body :camby:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see ya rooting for grimey ty and Capone. fukk that, I'm rooting for my nikka cane to go full time g with his shyt. Grimey ty is second to me though. He funny as hell.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not so much teh storyline as it is the new china. Part of the appeal of the old china was she was just a regular broad, with a bangin ass body. Cool laid bacc simple chicc wit a fat ass :takedat: She was perfect for that role.

Not a cac with wearing expensive ass clothes and jackets who obviously had work done to her body :camby:
Oh yeah, thats a fact. Old Chyna >>> New Chyna.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
screen-shot-2015-01-28-at-1-48-56-pm-png.5529

:laff: