Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

Soon

Banned
Daps
Get rid of that metro pcs bruh

I'm watching it on PC.

What happened to Chyna, I see Kane's baby stepping it up, and Ty's grimey sister was always good. The rest of the female cast was meh, damn I miss old Chyna.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Just watched on youtube. Decent episode, the cinematography is obviously better. The editing is trying to get a little fancy in some scenes but the biggest complaint is the dialogue. A lot of long winded convos, with characters asking the same question over and over. Very redundant. The first season had these issues too. I think Raef wants to capture realism with his dialogue but it comes of as boring and redundant. Hopefully he tightens that up.
That's my only issue. Rafe makes the majority of the characters speak in philosophical anecdotes like he does and the actors come off as dry. He even tried to shoehorn some mumbo jumbo with Leon. It takes away the from the characters. The laundromat owner is probably a decent actor but he's forced to say these long winded, fake deep lines.

Let it breathe, Rafe! Solid season so far tho

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
watching episode 3 now...

:pachaha: @ tai flipping it around to make it seem like shane robbed dudes laundrymat for that work

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I'm watching it on PC.

What happened to Chyna, I see Kane's baby stepping it up, and Ty's grimey sister was always good. The rest of the female cast was meh, damn I miss old Chyna.

They addressed the Chyna situation in their recent breakfast club interview. She wanted more money.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They addressed the Chyna situation in their recent breakfast club interview. She wanted more money.

i fukks with these nikkas heavy man
Chyna thing is a shame. Her part wasnt even that big smh. Unless she was getting shafted

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
i fukks with these nikkas heavy man
Chyna thing is a shame. Her part wasnt even that big smh. Unless she was getting shafted
They raised 100k to pay the actors. I don't think Rafe and Miz got anything b/c they're ownership. The rest of the cast probably got between $1k-$5k depending on their role. Chyna would have gotten on the lower end of that probably.