Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Mexican scene was the worst acting I've ever seen in my life. That shyt felt like a grand theft auto skit or some shyt. Lmao.. Rafe daughter did a better acting job than those stupid mother fukkers. Good episode. Still living up to how season 1 was doing. No complaints even with the stupid ass acting but it's what makes it what it is.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tidal is scust, I'm streaming on 240p (488 kbps) and Money & Violence is buffering like crazy.

I'm not re-upping after the free trial.
that tidal stream though:huhldup:

It might be your computer or connection....I was able to get 1080p with 0 buffering

is it just me or did shawty get badder?
MDowXJ4.jpg

the friend bad too lol
MCwQ4i0.jpg

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
the problem with it being structured like a proper show now shows up the acting.
doesn't seem like any of them went out of their way to work on it that much.

they're not proper actors so they haven't found a rhythm yet but..the dialogue needs to be a bit quicker..they could get away with it in the first season because they only had one camera and had to splice the convos together a lot, now they've go no excuse..the editing needs to be a help it too.

Choppa seems like he actually wants to work on his craft and that half a faq Kane is a bit more bearable acting wise now.

to the actual episode.

:russ: at the conversation in Rafes apartment with Miz.

shyt consisted of Miz making statements and Rafe going "nah, because...." and then Miz saying you right.

not sure i'm sure i can take SophiaBody serious as Chyna...but give it time.
Capone and French Montana's little pow wow might have been the worst thing to happen on this show.

and one last little small thing, i think Rafe is writing the laundromat guy a little too much like Rafe in certain things he says.
i feel like i recognize the guy he was talking to in the laundromat though.

as much as i feel like i just shyt on it there, i still enjoy it.
just with everything else growing around them, i won't them to get better too.

Leon is always entertaining..him, Shane and grimy Ty always make episodes better.
looking forward to see how the story will go this season..thats been its strong suit so far.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Episode 2 wasn't good. I never really thought the acting on this series was bad like some ppl say but this episode :huhldup:
Yeah, I thought i was trippin, but that shyt was trash.
They need to just go ahead and write her off the show. Get her killed or something
Nah, her character is needed to line up that big fish. And now that they catching feeelings for each other, that will bring another dynamic to the show later. But damn, that scene & alot of others just drag on way too long.