Official Money and Violence Season 1 Discussion Thread

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
I'm on episode 20 and my nikka Tai might be the most unlikeable nikka in nikka history my nikka .I want to throw hands with this dude.Hope this nikka gets guided to Islam by the end of this season:scust:

Last edited:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
they definitely planned that shyt. they know there is honor when it comes to kids

wouldnt be surprised if it was an adult midget they used to scope :russ:
That shyt was fake as hell to me. You think real street nikkas give a fukk about a shorty being out there. i remember a few years ago when they shot up herb and Bibby's block (they stay getting they asses lit up) them nikkas hit old ass men and everything.

Maybe its differe in NY :ohhh:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
summer? man that's too long. you gotta strike while the iron is hot. id give it 2-3 months tops. only because everyone still ain't up on it yet. im trying to get cats to watch it but they wont give it a chance.

They not gonna take that long. Choppa on his IG said the new season is starting shortly.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
That shyt was fake as hell to me. You think real street nikkas give a fukk about a shorty being out there. i remember a few years ago when they shot up herb and Bibby's block (they stay getting they asses lit up) them nikkas hit old ass men and everything.

It's different for rastas. American gangstas don't care, but Rastas do. They not into killing kids like that. Some will but a lot won't.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Thats the point of the series actually. in between all the scheming and violence, Rafe is trying to communicate the ideals of loyalty, honor etc.
but nikkas like Ty, Leon ect.) represent the new age nikkas that dont respect anything outside of a dollar. :wow:

If this shyt can get some half-way decent actors :ohlawd:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
but nikkas like Ty, Leon ect.) represent the new age nikkas that dont respect anything outside of a dollar. :wow:

If this shyt can get some half-way decent actors :ohlawd:
Think about it who likes those guys? Rafe even said that in an interview (Ty, Leon =new dudes). i

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

They're Jamaican. Theres a different code of honor.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Since the whole Black/Rafe relationship is cooked i'm pretty sure Mizz is going to convince Rafe to roll with him and fukk with his connect.