Official Money and Violence Season 1 Discussion Thread

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Man these dudes did it. Proud of these niccas:mjcry:

This dude Raef stay drillin' out those "wise man" quotes out. You can tell he wrote for the Mexican too.. He was trying to kick that proverb-Confucius type sh*t as well but he couldn't read is card right:heh:

But I will say this is pretty impressive for dudes who never wrote, directed, acted, or edited film before. I'm amazed how they damn near mastered the art of juggling different storylines pretty seamlessly within the show. That's not always easy to do especially for the first time out. That dude Raef/Moe must have watched alot of television.

Wondering if they'll have a better budget for season 2? Adding in cops/real actors and cop cars cost money. They can also make money by doing product placements throughout the episodes like they were doing with that 'Crate' clothing line.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Man these dudes did it. Proud of these niccas:mjcry:

This dude Raef stay drillin' out those "wise man" quotes out. You can tell he wrote for the Mexican too.. He was trying to kick that proverb-Confucius type sh*t as well but he couldn't read is card right:heh:

But I will say this is pretty impressive for dudes who never wrote, directed, acted, or edited film before. I'm amazed how they damn near mastered the art of juggling different storylines pretty seamlessly within the show. That's not always easy to do especially for the first time out. That dude Raef/Moe must have watched alot of television.

Wondering if they'll have a better budget for season 2? Adding in cops/real actors and cop cars cost money. They can also make money by doing product placements throughout the episodes like they were doing with that 'Crate' clothing line.
I'm most impressed by the writing of the show.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
why dont they wear ski masks when robbing? :dahell: how there faces on the news and they still aint been caught tho :usure:
They did wear ski masks to rob that dude that jumped out the window.

As for the other robberies, it would make what there doing too obvious, like when they robbed the Pharmacy in the Bronx, wearing Ski Masks to that spot would have made there intentions obvious, I been by there IRL and its kinda crowded over there.

And the fitteds did a somewhat decent job of hiding there faces, even that women that Miz talks too couldn't make out it was him in the video.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
They did wear ski masks to rob that dude that jumped out the window.

As for the other robberies, it would make what there doing too obvious, like when they robbed the Pharmacy in the Bronx, wearing Ski Masks to that spot would have made there intentions obvious, I been by there IRL and its kinda crowded over there.

And the fitteds did a somewhat decent job of hiding there faces, even that women that Miz talks too couldn't make out it was him in the video.

theres cctv on every block in the uk. you cant go anywhere without being caught on camera. its brutal.

im gonna need the full song tho :ohlawd:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
11098346_1407189946267470_1196229794_n.jpg

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Judging from the artwork, I guess they didn't get a TV deal.

Also seems to imply the the main cast will have a major come up where they will move out of Flatbush?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Judging from the artwork, I guess they didn't get a TV deal.

Also seems to imply the the main cast will have a major come up where they will move out of Flatbush?

IMO it wouldn't be worth a "TV deal" after 1 season, imo season 1 get the audience, season 2 start monetizing via Youtube + grow audience more, season 3 then gun for a Netflix deal. This show does not need to be on cable Tv.