Official Money and Violence Season 1 Discussion Thread

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Shocked nobody mentioned breh doing the Abe Simpson when he came out his apartment when Choppa and his goons was fighting Rafe :heh:

Choppa and his goons and Rafe :slapfight:

Random breh:
RsPIde7.gif

One of the most unintentional comedy moments of this episode.

Also if Mister is really dead they should keep that nikka in season 2 as a Ghost or hallucination to :troll: Kane.

BlackMagnus514

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I never let go of the possibility that Black was setting Rafe up with that Choppa situation in the first place

I knew Choppa would end up gettin at Rafe but I thought it would be because of Jessica somehow

Any idea what the time between seasons will be? At least we can be sure during the Spring and Summer there won't be any delays

That dude Black was too shiesty for his own good.

The finale was really good...the scene with Ebro was unneeded, coulda gone to homie from the laundry talking about getting back at Tai for the jux.

Speaking of Tai....is it me or is Shay just as bad as Naymond's moms from The Wire? Both of them have the same attitude.

Shane out here making death threats, speaking on bodies is mad dumb.

Tai snitching and ordering the pizza :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

That Choppa+Black/Miz beef when he finds out he clapped Rafe though :wow::wow::wow::wow:

Not only that, but they're gonna have to find a new connect for shyt since all this went down. Rafe might have to start moving white with Miz.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That dude Black was too shiesty for his own good.

The finale was really good...the scene with Ebro was unneeded, coulda gone to homie from the laundry talking about getting back at Tai for the jux.

Speaking of Tai....is it me or is Shay just as bad as Naymond's moms from The Wire? Both of them have the same attitude.

Shane out here making death threats, speaking on bodies is mad dumb.

Tai snitching and ordering the pizza :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

That Choppa+Black/Miz beef when he finds out he clapped Rafe though :wow::wow::wow::wow:

Not only that, but they're gonna have to find a new connect for shyt since all this went down. Rafe might have to start moving white with Miz.
The Ebro scene was foreshadowing breh. I wouldnt say it was unneeded

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
The Ebro scene was foreshadowing breh. I wouldnt say it was unneeded

My only issue with it was that the whole time they took a stance against using celebs in the show and then they insert Ebro into the very last episode. It was alright scene, I knew what they were trying to do, but it dragged on too long and it felt weird seeing Ebro in the show.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My only issue with it was that the whole time they took a stance against using celebs in the show and then they insert Ebro into the very last episode. It was alright scene, I knew what they were trying to do, but it dragged on too long and it felt weird seeing Ebro in the show.
I don't think they said they was totally against the idea thought. I think they said they would have one every blue moon

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched all episodes this weekend..brilliant series. Great thread too.

Best characters: Miz, Shane, The Mexican, BR (terrorist), Raef, Mizta, Leon

Ty had me pissed....great villain.

"Yo Leon you Omar Epps ma n!gga.....you in too Deeeeeeeep" best line to me..lol

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Leon:

"You upset with me, did I shoot you Gunna. If anybody should be upset it should be me. I brung you to Flatbush to shoot and all you did was get shot"

"My nikka he goin pay for your shoulder, how much does a new shoulder cost" :dead:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
on episode 13 now. i know rafe writes the script. but i wonder if a lot of it is improvised?

i dont think they are up to any kind of improv.

if you check around their youtube channel, you'll see a video where its basically out takes. dudes cant get their written lines right 100% of the time.