Official Money and Violence Season 1 Discussion Thread

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
- Leom: "How much does a new shoulder cost :dwillhuh:?" ....................:deadmanny:

- What happened to the lick from the very first episode that was foreshadowed and where was Chyna in the finale? :dahell:

- Black is a fukking idiot. He got his feelings hurt and he sends some hitters after a dude, causing unnecessary drama

- We didn't get to see an exchange between Shae and Jessica after she saw the text from Just Call Me Choppa (:heh:)

- Choppa really has no reason to be so hot with Rafe at all. All he did was peep a lick and got out of dodge. nikkas wanna catch a body over that :beli:

- Some of the scenes last way too long (like the Ebro scene), but they're still learning

- Mizz has no patience whatsoever with anybody. Told ol' girl, "Stop pump-fakin :what:"

- Suga Kane the serial Killa :wow:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
- Leom: "How much does a new shoulder cost :dwillhuh:?" ....................:deadmanny:

- What happened to the lick from the very first episode that was foreshadowed and where was Chyna in the finale? :dahell:

- Black is a fukking idiot. He got his feelings hurt and he sends some hitters after a dude, causing unnecessary drama

- We didn't get to see an exchange between Shae and Jessica after she saw the text from Just Call Me Choppa (:heh:)

- Choppa really has no reason to be so hot with Rafe at all. All he did was peep a lick and got out of dodge. nikkas wanna catch a body over that :beli:

- Some of the scenes last way too long (like the Ebro scene), but they're still learning

- Mizz has no patience whatsoever with anybody. Told ol' girl, "Stop pump-fakin :what:"

- Suga Kane the serial Killa :wow:
that lick was dude from a few eps back who jumped off the building

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
great finale. i swear i have to run it back sometimes when the dreads are talking.

miz is my guy, but the way he delivers his lines always has me laughing. especially when he was having lunch with his shorty. too funny.

i thought they were gonna have the brownsville goons and the cops show up to shane's crib at the same time on some bourne ultimatum shyt.

everything has already been said about leon. "i dont know nothing about this shyt... holler at me if you wanna hit up the Louis store" :mjlol:

:comeon: @ kane asking shane if he ever killed somebody before. that shyt had me like :snoop:

rip mister - "your jaw don't have unlimited minutes!!" :heh:

that fact that is said Call Me Choppa in shorties phone was all types of jokes.

but yo, did it look like Jess didn't recognize Choppa?? and then she was asking herself who it was when she was in the elevator :mindblown:

love this show man. hope my guys get some kind of deal for season 2.

Miz to Shane - remember last time i had to lend you a hammer?? you don't learn :ufdup:
To me the look on her face wasn't her not knowing him, it was more so "the fukk is his nikka doing here?" she was basically confused.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
To me the look on her face wasn't her not knowing him, it was more so "the fukk is his nikka doing here?" she was basically confused.

i honestly couldn't tell. either way, that bytch should call 911. that nikka rafe needs an amberlamps.

i like the way they didn't do too much with the finale. theres a couple of different ways they can go with all the intertwining storylines.

:stopitslime: @ this dude kane telling that chic he wasn't working but his money was still good :beli:

my man needs to be schooled in literally every aspect of life. its incredible.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
i honestly couldn't tell. either way, that bytch should call 911. that nikka rafe needs an amberlamps.

i like the way they didn't do too much with the finale. theres a couple of different ways they can go with all the intertwining storylines.

:stopitslime: @ this dude kane telling that chic he wasn't working but his money was still good :beli:

my man needs to be schooled in literally every aspect of life. its incredible.
Her reaction to seeing him shot on the floor bleeding was weak as fukk. I know you nikkas can't act like that but damn. Tap in to some sort of emotion lol.

Kane is an idiot, i don't expect much from him :yeshrug:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
but then when she was in the elevator she was like ..."who was that...do i know him" or something
she knows who chopper is. No way she doesn't recognize him and her and shay just seen him a few weeks ago.

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The convo between Leon and Gunna had me in stitches

Gunna: I told you Leon. You're the reason why I'm in this situation in the first place. I'm not trying to hear you sit this one out

Leon: I'm the reason? Did I shoot you Gunna? If anybody should be upset, it's me. I brung you to Flatbush to shoot and all you did was get shot

:mjlol:

Gunna: Shane gon pay for my shoulder. I'm not letting this ride.

Leon: My nikka, he's gonna pay for your shoulder? How much do a new shoulder cost?

Gunna: :what:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: