Official Money and Violence Season 1 Discussion Thread

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there was really no reason for Shane to get brolic on Shea though. Last 10 mins lest see how this comes back

edit: whats wrong with this broad. at least call an ambalance. this nikka cant be dead :snoop:

Dude is an amateur he could of easily acted cool and got where tye was staying at instead of implicating himself

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Really dope finale. That hour plus just flew right by.
Yep, I find this show far more entertaining than a show like say "True Detective" the hour drags so much in that show... Its funny as I generally don't care for hood movies but this web series is legit dope :wow:

But man this show would be incredible if they got a bigger budget, that eventual Shane - Brownsville goon shootout scene would be :whoo: Also they cast cop actors w/ uniforms and use fake police cars for NYPD :banderas:

An actual Money Truck robbery :banderas:

No matter what, I'm exited as hell for season 2, hope they wait like 2-3 months and start filming well before that so they can make a trailer to get people hype.

Daps
Gunna: I'm bringin some wolves out here to take care of that Shane nikka
Leon: I'm sayin', you got all these wolves. What you need me for? I'm not a wolf. I'm a fly cat.
Gunna: Fly cat? You talkin' like a bird.

That whole exchange was dope to me.

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
I'm trini & grew up around people from every west indian country so I can understand 100% of their dialog...

I'm Jamaican so it's always funny to me when I hear people talk about never understanding the yardies, sounds like another day for me. Maybe that's why I fukk with this show so much

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got on this 2 weeks ago and saw part 1 of the season finale last night, thought that was the finale. Good timing that I was able to binge rather than by the week.

Miz is my dude.

Don't Gunner look like a fat Kyle Lowry?

Remember a couple episodes back when Ty walks away saying "Like a good neighbour Shane is there" :lolbron:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Your jaw don't have unlimited minutes..." :pachaha:

:ufdup:
FgnTi4p.png

Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
that jess shyt had me heated...they effed that part up. they couldve at least had dude wearing some sort of ski mask or something ...maybe pulled half way up to make it realistic that she doesnt know who he is

To me it didn't seem like she was confused. She knew it was him.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
there was really no reason for Shane to get brolic on Shea though. Last 10 mins lest see how this comes back

edit: whats wrong with this broad. at least call an ambalance. this nikka cant be dead :snoop:
That's how nikkas in the Hood do. shyt, I know nikkas that would've clapped Shea because they couldn't find Ty. lol

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
That was some legit top tier acting. Lasted long enough too so you could see it develop in Rafe's mind Black is a snake. Add in the previous jooks that Black cried about and the shyt was A+.

I still wanna fukk Cindy aka Kane's baby moms tho
I never let go of the possibility that Black was setting Rafe up with that Choppa situation in the first place

I knew Choppa would end up gettin at Rafe but I thought it would be because of Jessica somehow

Any idea what the time between seasons will be? At least we can be sure during the Spring and Summer there won't be any delays