Official Money and Violence Season 1 Discussion Thread

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
great finale. i swear i have to run it back sometimes when the dreads are talking.

miz is my guy, but the way he delivers his lines always has me laughing. especially when he was having lunch with his shorty. too funny.

i thought they were gonna have the brownsville goons and the cops show up to shane's crib at the same time on some bourne ultimatum shyt.

everything has already been said about leon. "i dont know nothing about this shyt... holler at me if you wanna hit up the Louis store" :mjlol:

:comeon: @ kane asking shane if he ever killed somebody before. that shyt had me like :snoop:

rip mister - "your jaw don't have unlimited minutes!!" :heh:

that fact that is said Call Me Choppa in shorties phone was all types of jokes.

but yo, did it look like Jess didn't recognize Choppa?? and then she was asking herself who it was when she was in the elevator :mindblown:

love this show man. hope my guys get some kind of deal for season 2.

Miz to Shane - remember last time i had to lend you a hammer?? you don't learn :ufdup:

King Poetic

Chow Yun Phat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
" GETTING MONEY WITHOUT ME, IT'S LIKE TRYING TO SWIM WITHOUT GETTING WET "

photo.jpg

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
there was really no reason for Shane to get brolic on Shea though. Last 10 mins lest see how this comes back

edit: whats wrong with this broad. at least call an ambalance. this nikka cant be dead :snoop:

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This was definitely worth the wait

Kane a certified shooter now nikka finally caught Mister

I liked Black but his actions dont surprise me

Shay stepped it up this episode shes not ugly but she looked better

G & Fresh walking out with the kid i think they planned that

Tai talking to the cops :mjlol: he fukked up for that tho

Leon is underrated dude really plays the scammer role well

Rafe should've went to the liquor store if he wanted a drink that bad

Ebro acting was iight[\SPOILER]
they definitely planned that shyt. they know there is honor when it comes to kids

wouldnt be surprised if it was an adult midget they used to scope :russ:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Where do I start?

Much respect to BR for not being a hot head and lickin off shots with a kid around

Surprised they didn't get the ball rolling with the laundromat dude on Tai's bumper

I think Tai's snitch ass might be what saves Shane from a sticky ass situation

I told my boys I thought Mister would eventually get shot but not killed:laugh:

Smh at Black:snoop:

As much as I want Leon to get clapped that nikka does bring the comedy lol

Wonder what Jess does about Sheisty Shae

Wasn't expecting Rafe and Choppa to buck up till next season still

NYPD coming after I guess all of them next season is going to be an interesting plot

This is only the first season:wow:
jess is gonna realize that it was choppa (not sure how the fukk she didnt know it in the first place) who she ran into and figure that he mustve shot Raef. She's going to think it has to do with Shea telling Choppa that he was messing with her though and figure that Choppa put the hit out in a jealous ex boyfriend type of way. There is no reason for Leon to get bodied in my opinion. Dude knows he aint a street cat and stays on the sidewalk accordingly

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
they definitely planned that shyt. they know there is honor when it comes to kids

wouldnt be surprised if it was an adult midget they used to scope :russ:

yeah i was thinking the same thing but they got lucky BR had a heart and couldnt do it with the kid there somebody else woulda said fukk it im shooting anyway

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
great finale. i swear i have to run it back sometimes when the dreads are talking.

miz is my guy, but the way he delivers his lines always has me laughing. especially when he was having lunch with his shorty. too funny.

i thought they were gonna have the brownsville goons and the cops show up to shane's crib at the same time on some bourne ultimatum shyt.

everything has already been said about leon. "i dont know nothing about this shyt... holler at me if you wanna hit up the Louis store" :mjlol:

:comeon: @ kane asking shane if he ever killed somebody before. that shyt had me like :snoop:

rip mister - "your jaw don't have unlimited minutes!!" :heh:

that fact that is said Call Me Choppa in shorties phone was all types of jokes.

but yo, did it look like Jess didn't recognize Choppa?? and then she was asking herself who it was when she was in the elevator :mindblown:

love this show man. hope my guys get some kind of deal for season 2.

Miz to Shane - remember last time i had to lend you a hammer?? you don't learn :ufdup:
that jess shyt had me heated...they effed that part up. they couldve at least had dude wearing some sort of ski mask or something ...maybe pulled half way up to make it realistic that she doesnt know who he is