[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I just realized that this isnt metal gear solig 5. This is metal gear solid: gta edition.

Not necessarily a bad thing but i miss metal gear solid 3

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
:shaq:
fTXvReE.jpg

:hamster::yeshrug::shaq:
2Oy2ZWR.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I mean......Africa after Mission 12. So it's up to you in regards to how many Side-Op missions you do. Also it's Prisoner Extraction 11 and it'll spawn at Bwala Ya Masa, South of Mfinda Oilfield.
I I probably got her. She's flabby if I got her that long ago.
Hopefully she wasn't Kia :lupe:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ok breh...

Love these expert opinions. Just play the game

Smh
He's right, I would've rather had smaller map sizes in exchange for more enviormentsl levels, and a detailed inside and out structure for mother base... Kojima spent 300 million and still didn't finish this game .. We couldn't even pilot a Metal Gear in this game which I was 95percent sure would happen... So disappointed
Konami had to be like :mindblown: and told him to :camby: its all so clear now..

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He's right, I would've rather had smaller map sizes in exchange for more enviormentsl levels, and a detailed inside and out structure for mother base... Kojima spent 300 million and still didn't finish this game .. We couldn't even pilot a Metal Gear in this game which I was 95percent sure would happen... So disappointed
Konami had to be like :mindblown: and told him to :camby: its all so clear now..
Thought it was 80 million.

Dude could a had 30 do highly detailed bases and skipped all the fluff in the levels added 6 major bosses, 6 mini bosses and made a classic but no. Had to tack on useless Bullshyt on some. We gonna be different and not have bosses shyt

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Thought it was 80 million.

Dude could a had 30 do highly detailed bases and skipped all the fluff in the levels added 6 major bosses, 6 mini bosses and made a classic but no. Had to tack on useless Bullshyt on some. We gonna be different and not have bosses shyt
i'm gonna say he'd have done that through updates/dlc :francis:

cause i gotta believe he was better than that :mjcry: