[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That quiet coop mission was breaking me off.

Them tank shells were one hitting the shyt outta me
Yeah man... those tanks wreck you.

The mission tasks for that are HARD too, I had to use the Parasite Suit and their Armor to complete the objectives for that. You have to EXTRACT all of the tanks/armored trucks to complete the tasks for that shyt.

:snoop:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah man... those tanks wreck you.

The mission tasks for that are HARD too, I had to use the Parasite Suit and their Armor to complete the objectives for that. You have to EXTRACT all of the tanks/armored trucks to complete the tasks for that shyt.

:snoop:
Running all over that dam stage

:dwillhuh:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Running all over that dam stage

:dwillhuh:
After I got the S Rank for it, I thought it would be easy... because I was like, I'm just going to use Active Camo and these nikkas going to get snatched up real quick.

But then the mission started, and I guess these tanks have NVGs or some shyt cause my ass was running around getting blasted :wtf:

So I switched and put on that Parasite Armor and just did it that way... and yeah man, you literally have to run all over the map to extract them. Make sure you have that Wormhole as well.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Im still getting 4-6 hours of gameplay( a session) out of this game. Just started getting into FOB and staff management. Still need get all S ranks and what not.

And theres still weapons I want to develop but cant yet :mjcry:

Still haven't touched MGO :yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
After I got the S Rank for it, I thought it would be easy... because I was like, I'm just going to use Active Camo and these nikkas going to get snatched up real quick.

But then the mission started, and I guess these tanks have NVGs or some shyt cause my ass was running around getting blasted :wtf:

So I switched and put on that Parasite Armor and just did it that way... and yeah man, you literally have to run all over the map to extract them. Make sure you have that Wormhole as well.
In the back of my head I was thinking

:umad: Ima take a camo pill fukk outta here.

Now I gotta go collect this parasite dust.

:aicmon:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So apparently they have level 7 weapons now. I haven't come across any though. Anybody seen any or developed any?

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Im still getting 4-6 hours of gameplay( a session) out of this game. Just started getting into FOB and staff management. Still need get all S ranks and what not.

And theres still weapons I want to develop but cant yet :mjcry:

Still haven't touched MGO :yeshrug:
Don't feel bad, bruh. I just got back into it myself. Had it since day 1and taking my time with it.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
*7 S1000 AIR-S is OP in FOB, that shyt was not needed
*7 AM MRS 71 is OP also AND your FOB Staff can carry it :wow:
So level 7 is only for FOB?

Edit: nevermind, I'm developing the s1000 AIR-S right now

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Smh why my Combat unit level 9 now? I don't know whats going on but I don't see any notifications about nikkas infiltrating my Fob. Smh

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I can't think of any other game that i deemed from being a masterpiece in gaming history.. To meh

The story and boss battles really took a nosedive

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Dudes aren't making it out of my fob now that I everything is on level 3 and 4

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
Smh why my Combat unit level 9 now? I don't know whats going on but I don't see any notifications about nikkas infiltrating my Fob. Smh
Boaster skill got fixed so if you extracted boasters with S rank during September they will be a A rank or lower now