[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i'm gonna say he'd have done that through updates/dlc :francis:

cause i gotta believe he was better than that :mjcry:
He isnt. He needs voice actors and all that Bullshyt for that. He left. There's no one to add all that. He's a clown who needs to be lifted by his collar.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
He isnt. He needs voice actors and all that Bullshyt for that. He left. There's no one to add all that. He's a clown who needs to be lifted by his collar.
did he leave or was he fired?

that's what i mean... if they left him alone, would he have added all that extra shyt in later?

i mean there was never a metal gear lacking all of this........... and as i type this, i remember gta 4.

you may be right... switching to new consoles is always some lackluster bullshyt

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
i recently started chapter 2 and a few of the missions ate the same exact missions from chapter 1. is this gonna be a reoccurring theme?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I would be scared to play on console, I bet you guys are top tier. What's your FOB stats lookin' like? Have you touched MGO yet?
. Top 5000 in fob. Haven't played mgo or fob in a minute. trying to finish the story

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully you have some blammers on you so you can do them easier, because they are difficult and have modifiers on there.

It's a shame they axed any DLC for this game. There's a lot they could do, but now that I think about it, they always re-release MGS games later on with hidden scenes and VR missions etc

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hopefully you have some blammers on you so you can do them easier, because they are difficult and have modifiers on there.

It's a shame they axed any DLC for this game. There's a lot they could do, but now that I think about it, they always re-release MGS games later on with hidden scenes and VR missions etc

What this game could have been if it was next gen only :mjcry:

Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas
I put 40 hours into this game and I'm still wondering why big boss sounds like that dude from 24 and why are they making me repeat missions with added conditions?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I put 40 hours into this game and I'm still wondering why big boss sounds like that dude from 24 and why are they making me repeat missions with added conditions?
It'll all make sense when you beat the game. You don't have to play the repeated missions, just do more side ops, definitely the yellow ones, and new missions will show up.

Johnny Joestar

oraoraoraoraoraora
Daps
Reppin
USA
I bear this game a few weeks ago and I dont think i can continue playing it

there aint shyt here for me

fukk a FOB

:mjcry:i thought this was gonna be game of the year brehs