[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Pshhhhhh I guess. Didn't have to make me play that level over for that.

Cool ending I guess.
I think BF has spoiled me with a overload of content and shyt online I can't even enjoy MGO or any other game like that anymore :mjcry:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Damn y'all done with the game already? Welp here are some updates.

>MGO Update coming in November
>Infiltrators will be nerf'd
>Weapon balances & fixed netplay

A couple of clarifications from the MGSV Novel

1. Quiet is dead. She poured gasoline onto herself, and lit her self on fire. 2. Diamond Dogs is actually Outer Heaven. 3. Venom did indeed lose his fukking mind. Something the game barely expressed. 4. Solid Snake put a end to his suffering. Burnt him alive. Which later will cause Solid's PTSD. 5. Eli and Mantis have a concrete spiritual connection. 6. Liquid Snake and Mantis are "lovers." 6.5 In Metal Gear Solid, Mantis lied to Solid Snake about him having a special place in his heart for Meryl. He lied to humanize Solid Snake so he would lose to Liquid. 7. Venom did live up to the title of Big Boss. Responsible for thousands of Nuke disarmament and saving the human population from Skullface's plan. 8. Venom more than likely started to lose his sanity after Shining Lights. Where he had to kill a old soldier that was under his command 9 years ago. Plus all the other soldiers. 9. Paz was never real. Everything about Paz in TTP is a figment of Venom's imagination. Actually it's deeper than that.... 10. It is suspected "Big Boss" trained Solid Snake. Not Veno of course. 11. It is suspected Big Boss financed Diamond Dogs behind the scenes. 12. It is suspected he also help finance Ocelot's squad (which only appear once in the game.)

And some other shyt I probably forgot...

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Damn y'all done with the game already? Welp here are some updates.

>MGO Update coming in November
>Infiltrators will be nerf'd
>Weapon balances & fixed netplay

A couple of clarifications from the MGSV Novel

1. Quiet is dead. She poured gasoline onto herself, and lit her self on fire. 2. Diamond Dogs is actually Outer Heaven. 3. Venom did indeed lose his fukking mind. Something the game barely expressed. 4. Solid Snake put a end to his suffering. Burnt him alive. Which later will cause Solid's PTSD. 5. Eli and Mantis have a concrete spiritual connection. 6. Liquid Snake and Mantis are "lovers." 6.5 In Metal Gear Solid, Mantis lied to Solid Snake about him having a special place in his heart for Meryl. He lied to humanize Solid Snake so he would lose to Liquid. 7. Venom did live up to the title of Big Boss. Responsible for thousands of Nuke disarmament and saving the human population from Skullface's plan. 8. Venom more than likely started to lose his sanity after Shining Lights. Where he had to kill a old soldier that was under his command 9 years ago. Plus all the other soldiers. 9. Paz was never real. Everything about Paz in TTP is a figment of Venom's imagination. Actually it's deeper than that.... 10. It is suspected "Big Boss" trained Solid Snake. Not Veno of course. 11. It is suspected Big Boss financed Diamond Dogs behind the scenes. 12. It is suspected he also help finance Ocelot's squad (which only appear once in the game.)

And some other shyt I probably forgot...
is that novel canon? :usure: