[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yep. Bounty Hunter was no problem for me.

Started Cloak and dagger since it sounded similar to SOCOM 2 and that shyt has been a struggle. I gotta learn the maps better, but that's the way to play this. I only wish each game was more than two rounds. Should be at least best of five.
I just start looking at the settings before joining. Some matches will have like 30 tickets and be 5 minutes long :snoop:

Once I find a good lobby I stay in there until the host quits. Then it's over :beli:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I just start looking at the settings before joining. Some matches will have like 30 tickets and be 5 minutes long :snoop:

Once I find a good lobby I stay in there until the host quits. Then it's over :beli:

I'd much prefer to have a 7 minute 50 ticket match...but no one joins em...I much prefer the longer matches. Makes the pay off much more. I'm be hopping on around 5:30 or 6

and do we have a Coli community on PS4 yet?

PSN:klarifeye87

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'd much prefer to have a 7 minute 50 ticket match...but no one joins em...I much prefer the longer matches. Makes the pay off much more. I'm be hopping on around 5:30 or 6

and do we have a Coli community on PS4 yet?

PSN:klarifeye87
@Rekkapryde created a Coli Community, he should be able to add you.

And yea, I have to get in matches that have between 50 to 75 tickets and enough time for them to run out. But just with a server lobby list you're going to find plenty of matches with 99 tickets and a 30 minute time limit, or stuff that has 30 tickets and 5 minutes.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
AN
@Rekkapryde created a Coli Community, he should be able to add you.

And yea, I have to get in matches that have between 50 to 75 tickets and enough time for them to run out. But just with a server lobby list you're going to find plenty of matches with 99 tickets and a 30 minute time limit, or stuff that has 30 tickets and 5 minutes.

every time i try to join of of those the lobby kicks me...:snoop:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't have any yellow side ops left I only had a couple more to do. I was actually doing side ops waiting for quiets new outfit to be developed it took 1.2 hours so I was just knocking 'em off killing time then I went to the acc and they told me I gotta go back to mother base cause everyone knows about emerich. When that cut scene finished I was back in the acc and they told me "you probably already noticed but quiet has ran away" how the fukk?? I was just doing side ops with my bae:dahell:
It's because the game's "mission" structure and ACC/MB setup makes it disjointed. Stuff just "happens" which don't feel cohesive to the story because like you said you was doing a mission with her and suddenly mission over and she "gone". A real MGS game would've had the last mission flow into a scene and shyt that shows it happening organically. Not some, "oh she's gone... Listen to this tape I recorded for you of me talking about it whenever you feel like it.."

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Wow the ending was fukking sick. I liked it. Never would've new that I had to do more side ops to unlock the ending of I didn't check on here thAt's a stupid decision on there part. Now I need to unlock mission 46

So I only need to do the yellow missions in chapter 2 to get the real ending?
That's what everyone's saying. I only did a couple of then.. The ones that day extreme or substance or stealth are repeats that are skippable.. Then you shave to do all the yellowside ops

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Wow the ending was fukking sick. I liked it. Never would've new that I had to do more side ops to unlock the ending of I didn't check on here thAt's a stupid decision on there part. Now I need to unlock mission 46

That's what everyone's saying. I only did a couple of then.. The ones that day extreme or substance or stealth are repeats that are skippable.. Then you shave to do all the yellowside ops
Wait until you beat side OP 150. You're gonna lose your freakin mind. Ending is epic as hell.