[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It's my favorite too Yeah learning patience is the hardest part.

I have this to say to all the dudes here you can see them cloaked dudes on MGO 3 way easier then you could in MGO2 if them dudes wasn't moving they truly were invisible.

On MGO3 you can see that cloak no matter what.
Yeah I don't think the cloak is a huge problem. Every time one of them has run past me I can see them clear as day. Now, it may be a problem if and when people actually start playing the game the way they're supposed to. If these cloaked players actually sneak instead of sprinting everywhere they would be a major problem. All the matches I've played so far had people thinking this was call of duty trying to run and gun it. The first match I played I completely dominated because I took it slow like I did with the single player campaign. I stayed low behind walls and picked people off. So far MGO feels really well done and every match I played I had a blast. $60 for everything that comes jammed packed in MGSV TPP is a steal.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Does it give me a good ending?
There's no "good and bad" ending. You have to beat mission 46 and side op 150 to see both endings. Mission 46 is the real ending...mission 150 ties up a major loose end and was my favorite ending of the 2. To answer your question directly. Once you beat mission 46 the game is over, but you will definitely want to beat side op 150 and see that ending as well.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Use scout and unlock NVG3. You can see all the infiltrators running around cloaked up thinking that no one sees them. Pretty fun and aslo felt cheap as well. It doesn't matter whether it's day or night. Level 3 looks and works great, especially when the sand storms come.

*I learned the hard way that NVG3 only works in 'bounty hunter' and 'comm control' though. I was getting merked left and right in them cloak and dagger matches. I guess I need more practice, or more patience or both.
That means you have to use 3 skill slots tho, when I get Optics 3 I'll try it tho.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
There's no "good and bad" ending. You have to beat mission 46 and side op 150 to see both endings. Mission 46 is the real ending...mission 150 ties up a major loose end and was my favorite ending of the 2. To answer your question directly. Once you beat mission 46 the game is over, but you will definitely want to beat side op 150 and see that ending as well.
We Psn friends? If not mine is loslex I got @Mowgli enjoying cloak and Dagger now we can all run together.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
:ohhh:
Ok

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Finished the game and all the repeat missions yesterday, I feel a little unfulfilled tho :shaq2: Chapter 2 felt incomplete af.

Quiet's story was well done and it had some interesting missions but that was pretty much it :manny:

Don't see myself getting into the online shyt

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Infiltrator is OP :wow: especially after you get that rifle. Perhaps i'm not high enough level to see the benefits of Scout...but Sniper Rifles need to be buffed for sure...A shot to the upper chest from a sniper rifle needs to be a kill period.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I'm not using my infiltrator character until that class gets balanced. That whole class feels cheap in my opinion
I got to lvl 6 and was bored with how easy it was to dominate. I PICKED ENFORCER TO FEEL A CHALLENGE and I love CQC dam shame foreal...

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
See how much dominating y'all do in Cloak and Dagger easily the hardest game mode on the online.

Had my boy who gets it in in online games @jaylock frustrated lol.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
See how much dominating y'all do in Cloak and Dagger easily the hardest game mode on the online.

Had my boy who gets it in in online games @jaylock frustrated lol.
Yep. Bounty Hunter was no problem for me.

Started Cloak and dagger since it sounded similar to SOCOM 2 and that shyt has been a struggle. I gotta learn the maps better, but that's the way to play this. I only wish each game was more than two rounds. Should be at least best of five.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yep. Bounty Hunter was no problem for me.

Started Cloak and dagger since it sounded similar to SOCOM 2 and that shyt has been a struggle. I gotta learn the maps better, but that's the way to play this. I only wish each game was more than two rounds. Should be at least best of five.
OR the best 2 out of 3