[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I have to do all of these find the kids yellow side ops to open the next yellow main mission?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man tha clarity of 1440P on this game is something else. it's truly a beauty on PC.

Anyway is completing all the objectives in a mission the way to get an S rank I believe or is it literally just about the time?? If time is crucial, is completing all the objectives in a mission counted towards overall completion?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man tha clarity of 1440P on this game is something else. it's truly a beauty on PC.

Anyway is completing all the objectives in a mission the way to get an S rank I believe or is it literally just about the time?? If time is crucial, is completing all the objectives in a mission counted towards overall completion?
I've noticed it's mostly time, but some missions it's about the points. Just google the missions and you'll see how easy it is to S rank them. There's always a quick way it seems.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've noticed it's mostly time, but some missions it's about the points. Just google the missions and you'll see how easy it is to S rank them. There's always a quick way it seems.
I feel like i'm gonna end up not even getting some of best weapons and tools in the game with all this time to wait. :francis:

I think I'll cut the game on, leave it on the ACC and then play Uncharted or something in the background. By the time I come back I'll probably have 10 minutes left to develop this water gun. :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They should have just put all the yellow missions as main missions and made the repeat missions side ops. Really don't get their logic here.
Yeah, had they done that and not called it "chapter 2" then all the complaints about the pacing or it being "unfinished" would be alleviated.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
As much as you talk about selling games we know that ain't your shyt.

Takin pics in the mom needs pop game store

Mom needs pop game store :mjlol:

It's not mine I tAgged the owner in the pic.

I already sold my shyt. Metal gear :mjlol: we off that trash

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Click on his profile dude is competing with @Los! when it comes to the collectors game

:krs:

I would stop doing drugs with a game collection like that

:childplease: