[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This is my take from the very beginning....
(Let me know if I'm correct I don't mind since I'm a MG Head and I'll still run through it)

Yeah you're right. I figured that out pretty early into the game as well. Based on what I know from the other games in the series. Except my theory was
that the "big boss" you're using was decoy octopus, which turned out to be false. He isn't in this game. I was skeptical at first but then I was 100% sure that I wasn't using the real big boss once they said that Eli/Liquid is not his son.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Yeah you're right. I figured that out pretty early into the game as well. Based on what I know from the other games in the series. Except my theory was
that the "big boss" you're using was decoy octopus, which turned out to be false. He isn't in this game. I was skeptical at first but then I was 100% sure that I wasn't using the real big boss once they said that Eli/Liquid is not his son.
:mjcry: Kojima blessed us

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I did 'em all. There's like 15 repeats. Great way to a ruin a fukking classic. Why didn't they just give it a proper ending instead of doing repeats
wait a min... so you beat it... then they give you more missions to do over... and then what?

you can still free roam and redo old missions and play FOB and all that good shyt right?

i know at some point you lose quiet, or can lose her... do you get her back after all the repeats and all that... or is she gone forever

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
wait a min... so you beat it... then they give you more missions to do over... and then what?

you can still free roam and redo old missions and play FOB and all that good shyt right?

i know at some point you lose quiet, or can lose her... do you get her back after all the repeats and all that... or is she gone forever

Fooooor evvvvvarrrrrr.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Had some good long matches last night :ahh:

Finished top of the team all but like 2 rounds...

nikkas are hellified stupid in Bounty Hunter :snoop: literally on the jungle map both teams were engaged in a huge fire fight and on one was fultoning people...we were down like 30 tickets until I fultoned out a 10 bounty and a 19 bounty and brought us back. I need to just go ahead a buy a mic...:snoop:

Daps
its a great way of explaining how is it that big boss is alive at the end of mgs4. The big boss that Snake killed in mg1 was Venom Snake, not big boss.

I was wondering about that too. From my understanding (along with some reading up on the wikia), I think you (Solid Snake) still "kill" the real Big Boss in MG2, since he takes back over after Venom gets killed in MG1. Then Zero gets a hold of his almost lifeless body and preserves what's left of him in an artificial coma, up until MGS4, when he's released from it after The Patriots system that held him in that coma, is taken down or whatever. Then Eva and whoever else, put him back together fully using parts from Solidus and Liquid. So from MG2 to MGS4, it seems he was basically non-existent. Then he came back and died of old age shortly after. :mjcry:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I d ont fukk with d walker AT ALL. Just me and my bytch (DD). He got the stun knife too now :wow:

any time im about to get caught, throw out a decoy, sick dd, and put the rest (if any) to sleep.