[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
there's 50 (including repeats), but 46 is the ending. and mission 51 is on youtube...

I don't have mission 45 and 46 in my list. I prolly have to do every repeat to get it. Def not doing that. Trading this shyt tomorrow

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wow is chapter 2 really all repeats? What a horrible way to end the game.. No way was this shyt suppose to end this way. The same boss twice:mjlol:
shyt makes me not wanna play anymore b, I'm saddened that such a wonderful experience came down to this.. Its like eating at a 5 star buffet when you starving then getting food poisoned the next day... What a shytty way to end the Kojima legacy

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
shyt makes me not wanna play anymore b, I'm saddened that such a wonderful experience came down to this.. Its like eating at a 5 star buffet when you starving then getting food poisoned the next day... What a shytty way to end the Kojima legacy

Yes really I plan to get into really get into multiplayer and attempt to100% it before fallout dropped. but this has totally killed all that huge difference between wanting to do something at my own pace and being force to do it I'm not with it to the bushes it goes

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I don't have mission 45 and 46 in my list. I prolly have to do every repeat to get it. Def not doing that. Trading this shyt tomorrow
those are basically the two endings. you can get to them by doing the non-repeat missions and yellow side ops. to get 45 you will need to max out your bond with Quiet, and do side-op 150. to get 46 you'll also need to upgrade your base. a lot of online guides say you have to max your base, but it unlocked for me before that

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
those are basically the two endings. you can get to them by doing the non-repeat missions and yellow side ops. to get 45 you will need to max out your bond with Quiet, and do side-op 150. to get 46 you'll also need to upgrade your base. a lot of online guides say you have to max your base, but it unlocked for me before that
yeah, I wasn't maxed out either. I just had to do some side ops for them to pop up

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli

I don't have any yellow side ops left I only had a couple more to do. I was actually doing side ops waiting for quiets new outfit to be developed it took 1.2 hours so I was just knocking 'em off killing time then I went to the acc and they told me I gotta go back to mother base cause everyone knows about emerich. When that cut scene finished I was back in the acc and they told me "you probably already noticed but quiet has ran away" how the fukk?? I was just doing side ops with my bae:dahell:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I don't have any yellow side ops left I only had a couple more to do. I was actually doing side ops waiting for quiets new outfit to be developed it took 1.2 hours so I was just knocking 'em off killing time then I went to the acc and they told me I gotta go back to mother base cause everyone knows about emerich. When that cut scene finished I was back in the acc and they told me "you probably already noticed but quiet has ran away" how the fukk?? I was just doing side ops with my bae:dahell:
that should mean side-op 150 unlocked, and that will lead into mission 45

jaylock

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Newport News
I'm not using my infiltrator character until that class gets balanced. That whole class feels cheap in my opinion

Use scout and unlock NVG3. You can see all the infiltrators running around cloaked up thinking that no one sees them. Pretty fun and aslo felt cheap as well. It doesn't matter whether it's day or night. Level 3 looks and works great, especially when the sand storms come.

*I learned the hard way that NVG3 only works in 'bounty hunter' and 'comm control' though. I was getting merked left and right in them cloak and dagger matches. I guess I need more practice, or more patience or both.

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Use scout and unlock NVG3. You can see all the infiltrators running around cloaked up thinking that no one sees them. Pretty fun and aslo felt cheap as well.

*I learned the hard way that NVG3 only works in 'bounty hunter' and 'comm control' though. I was getting merked left and right in them cloak and dagger matches. I guess I need more practice, or more patience or both.
Just more experience keep running and stick with me lol

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Same thing happened to me. I just went back and did all the wandering mother base missions and like 2 regular ops and it opened up mission 45 and side op 150. Do a few more missions. The endings were dope. Its worth it.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Cloak and Dagger has been my favorite MGO mode. I gotta learn to stay away from dummies though. I got killed a few times because someone else got caught. I wish team mates cloak wasn't connected like that.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Cloak and Dagger has been my favorite MGO mode. I gotta learn to stay away from dummies though. I got killed a few times because someone else got caught. I wish team mates cloak wasn't connected like that.
It's my favorite too Yeah learning patience is the hardest part. Teammates get spotted all y'all get revealed is one of the best parts of the mode.

I have this to say to all the dudes here you can see them cloaked dudes on MGO 3 way easier then you could in MGO2 if them dudes wasn't moving they truly were invisible.

On MGO3 you can see that cloak no matter what.