[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Kojima Productions' playable teaser for Silent Hills, the PlayStation 4 horror game known as P.T., is being removed from the PlayStation Store next week on April 29, according to a notice on the game's official website.

Konami posted the following warning, spotted by a member of the Metal Gear Solid subreddit, sometime this week:

The distribution period of "P.T. (Playable Teaser)" on PlayStation Store will expire on Wednesday, April 29, 2015.

P.T. was announced at Gamescom last yearas "the world's first interactive teaser." The free PS4 title was released shortly after its announcement, and players quickly discovered it was actually a teaser for a new Silent Hill game in development at Kojima Productions. The teaser also revealed that director Guillermo del Toro and The Walking Dead actor Norman Reedus were attached to the project.

After the reveal, Kojima talked about his goals for Silent Hills, saying he wanted to make a game that would make players "shyt [their] pants."

The impending removal of P.T. from the PlayStation Store and the state of Kojima Productions raises questions about the future of Silent Hills. Last month, Konami removed Hideo Kojima's name and Kojima Productions' logo from its Metal Gear Solid websites, Twitter accounts and marketing materials, leading to reports that Kojima was leaving the company. Kojima Productions' logo was also removed from the P.T./Silent Hillswebsite.

In a statement following the removal of Kojima Productions branding, Kojima said he is "100 percent involved and will continue working on Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain," which is scheduled for release on Sept. 1. Kojima did not comment on his ongoing involvement with Silent Hills.

We've reached out to Konami to ask aboutP.T.'s removal from PSN and what it means for Silent Hills.

http://www.polygon.com/2015/4/25/8498359/silent-hills-teaser-p-t-playstation-store-konami

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
So, apparently, a konami is having an even in LA for the press to play the latest build of MGSV. As stated by a NeoGAF poster below:

So, yeah. Konami's currently holding a press event in LA where journalists are playing the latest Metal Gear Solid V build.

Embargo date for campaign stuff will be lifted on 6/9. MGO stuff will go up on 6/16.

For now, no one's allowed to talk about story details or anything like that.

I'm currently 8 hours in and have barely scratched the surface in Afghanistan in terms of collectibles, side missions and optional objectives. It's insane.

Game's looking good, and some of the missions are especially ingenious. I had some trouble getting through one recently where I had to use C4, grenade launchers and rockets to take out a tank convoy while dozens of enemies tried to flank me from a village on top of a mountain. And they're way more ruthless and able than the ones in previous games (probably due to the open-world thing).

I may be able to answer some questions later, so feel free to ask non-story-related ones.

As a Metal Gear fan, I'm more hyped than ever.

Oh, and DD the dog is the cutest freaking thing ever.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1044907

:wow:

-DMP-

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dWDYyA4.png

a9YDuno.png

4VLDEM5.png

IrtKQgk.png

SgeKNgP.png

sk7mLNH.png

CnR1lrO.png

oOGjtOP.png

gY9DN8e.png

XwjsEQ0.png

Z4mJtwE.png

-DMP-

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Looks like we're getting some good gameplay this time :wow: story goes straight on skip status, i want to see how well they manage stealth on the open world format