[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
tumblr_n1eqnyk4p51r2tuixo1_400.gif

The MGS story wasn't confusing enough so they are teasing that TPP will involve HEAD SWAPPING.

MGS5 Head Transplant Drama: Journalist Asks Fans To Stay Tuned, Kojima Retweets Headless Snake Image
Headless Snake.
23rd, Apr. 2015 | Posted In News | By Rashid Sayed| Follow This Author @GamingBoltTweet

Earlier this week I reported a rumor on how an Italian neurosurgeon Sergio Canavero is planning to sue Hideo Kojima and Konami for using his likeness and theory on head transplant in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. The rumor turned out to be correct as Kotaku confirmed with the doctor that this is indeed the case. The report was published by Gabriele Galliani who is an Italian journalist who writes for the Official PlayStation Magazine.
But it seems there is more to this story. Gabriele is now teasing on his Twitter feed asking all Metal Gear fans to stay tuned. One twitter user asked “Is that what I think it is, man?”, Gabriele’s response was in the affirmative. It’s interesting to note that Gabriele tweeted this almost a day after his story was published. What exactly Metal Gear fans should look forward to? I am not sure but if Gabriele is not trolling, then we will all know what is in store sooner or later.
Coincidentally, a quick look at Hideo Kojima’s twitter showcases a rather interesting retweet. Kojima retweeted a bunch of Big Boss figurine screens from the Gecco but one of those images relates to this entire head transplant conspiracy.

Of course, this could be a mere coincidence and I might be grasping at straws here, but the timing is too perfect. Kojima has previously stated that The Phantom Pain will be tackling taboo subjects and the head transplant theory does sound pretty controversial…a taboo if you ask me.
I will keep you updated as this builds.
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain launches on September 1st, 2015 on PS3, PS4, Xbox One and Xbox 360 and on September 15th on Steam.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
To be honest I just wanna play Metal Gear Online so I can put @Mowgli ass to sleep with a tranq then tbag him :russ:
He's gonna tell you that an elite gamer doesn't need tranqs. We out here in ninja mode catching people slippin and slicing that throat.......tbag to follow. No full camo either, no shirt, just pants and face paint and some mean cqc. :banderas:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I roll with MK KILLERS BRUH YOU ARE NOT READY.
You aren't ready for this...did you even play the last mgo? :leostare:

Let me enlighten you on my background in this game I'm a former level 15/16/17 Eagle meaning I land headshots(pause) consistently. In Mgo I had my own platoon just like Battlefield I was and is a BOSS.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
tumblr_n1eqnyk4p51r2tuixo1_400.gif

The MGS story wasn't confusing enough so they are teasing that TPP will involve HEAD SWAPPING.

MGS5 Head Transplant Drama: Journalist Asks Fans To Stay Tuned, Kojima Retweets Headless Snake Image
Headless Snake.
23rd, Apr. 2015 | Posted In News | By Rashid Sayed| Follow This Author @GamingBoltTweet

Earlier this week I reported a rumor on how an Italian neurosurgeon Sergio Canavero is planning to sue Hideo Kojima and Konami for using his likeness and theory on head transplant in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. The rumor turned out to be correct as Kotaku confirmed with the doctor that this is indeed the case. The report was published by Gabriele Galliani who is an Italian journalist who writes for the Official PlayStation Magazine.
But it seems there is more to this story. Gabriele is now teasing on his Twitter feed asking all Metal Gear fans to stay tuned. One twitter user asked “Is that what I think it is, man?”, Gabriele’s response was in the affirmative. It’s interesting to note that Gabriele tweeted this almost a day after his story was published. What exactly Metal Gear fans should look forward to? I am not sure but if Gabriele is not trolling, then we will all know what is in store sooner or later.
Coincidentally, a quick look at Hideo Kojima’s twitter showcases a rather interesting retweet. Kojima retweeted a bunch of Big Boss figurine screens from the Gecco but one of those images relates to this entire head transplant conspiracy.

Of course, this could be a mere coincidence and I might be grasping at straws here, but the timing is too perfect. Kojima has previously stated that The Phantom Pain will be tackling taboo subjects and the head transplant theory does sound pretty controversial…a taboo if you ask me.
I will keep you updated as this builds.
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain launches on September 1st, 2015 on PS3, PS4, Xbox One and Xbox 360 and on September 15th on Steam.
Ya must have not remembered Decoy Octopus

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Ya must have not remembered Decoy Octopus
Decoy octopus wasn't transplanting heads. He was going crazy lengths with blood transfusions and what not but still. This adds a new level of confusion. "No that wasn't big boss, that was actually so and so from some group you never heard of which magically fills the gaps in this part, that part and some of this part but not that other part, because actually when you thought it was him, it was really her...."

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If you that bad with a gun you can do TNSE sneaking side. I was good with guns but with a knife nobody was touching me :ahh::ahh::ahh:
giphy.gif
My CQC game on MGO was :banderas:

I remember when the last one came out and SOHH was poppin', we'd play matches and the brehs would be like :wtf: when I put them hands on em.

Check every box brehs

:sas2: