[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
anybody who says we aint gonna be eatin good back to back to back after witcher 3/batman/metal gear 5 and halo 5 is out of their damn minds
While I appreciate your attempt at uniformity across the two platforms, Halo is only on one
And so is Rise of the Tomb Raider :blessed: Gears of War 1 remake (not remastered) Battletoads, Scalebound, Joe Montana XB1 Football. And a few other megaton bombs that cannot be discussed as of today :shaq:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
"Arrived at a temple carved into a mountain on a horse that's pimped with camo-armor. The moonlight makes me look like Zorro \m/ #MGSVPreview"

"iDroid map tracks tanks' journey, to help plan attack. Pumping manpower into Mother Base Intel team improves map details too. #mgsvpreview"

"This sixth mission offers as much freedom and stuff to do as the entirety of Ground Zeroes. Truly GOTY material. #MGSVPreview"

"Really good example of 'open world' stealth as you have a large region in which to ambush the vehicles. #mgsvpreview"

"I spent most of the 1st hour of the mission gathering medicinal plants and hunting birds. Yeah, you can do that. And it's ace. #MGSVPreview"

"After a day with #MGSVPreview, what I like the most is the polishing, despite being months from launch."

"Fan of David Lynch? Yeah, you'll enjoy playing what I'm playing now. #MGSVPreview"

"The world is huge, the options are endless... And Big Boss is more Big Boss than ever #MGSVPreview "

"There are secondary missions you can have Diamond Dogs members to complete [like Outer Ops in Peace Walker]"

"Mission throws in bonus objectives - free a political prisoner being transported, or ambush an arms truck for rocket launcher. #mgsvpreview"

"I finally found the weapon and something incredible happened after (MGS fans will love this). Really wish I could tell you all #MGSVPreview"

"The game doesn't follow your conventional MGS formula. It's new and fresh and I'm sure newcomers will love it. #MGSVPreview"

"After finishing the mission all I could say is wow. It's one of those games that people will keep playing for hours. #MGSVPreview"

"The attention to detail is incredible: the day light effecting your vision, wild life, and 80s music. I freaking love this. #MGSVPreview"

"My favourite part? You can steal tapes of 80s pop songs and play them mid-mission as your own soundtrack. #mgsvpreview"

"Blowing up tanks to The Man Who Sold the World is pretty spectacular. #mgsvpreview"

"I also upgraded my iDroid so I can play music out loud - not great for stealthy runs, but good for dramatic entrance. #mgsvpreview"

"OK, one last thing: if a certain MGS1's villain's mindfukkery was your thing, then The Phantom Pain will be right up your alley. X, Sam"

"So, let's talk Mission 7. Here's an interesting fact – we're doing this one AFTER mission 10. Goodbye linear mission orders. #mgsvpreview"

"By the way, the loadout is totally our call. Want to take nowt but rockets (provided you've researched them?) and 'nades? Sure! #mgsvpreview"

"Our loadout includes a silenced AM MRS-4 assault rifle, a RENOV-ICKX sniper rifle, the WU S.Pistol for tranq darts, and C4… #mgsvpreview"

"TPP is ALL about gathering intel to press forward. By systematically interrogating guards we uncover the meeting room. #mgsvpreview

"But we're old school, so we choose to be quiet. We picked the mission start time at night, so it's dark. That gives us the edge #mgsvpreview"

"The action is so good that it's always a temptation to go in loud. And there are gun emplacements everywhere to tempt you… #mgsvpreview"

"Each mission has its own contained story but the overarching lore has its… moments. We'll say no more!"

"…and plant some C4 in the expected path of one jeep. Boom, one target down, and the base infiltration gets a lot easier. #mgsvpreview"

"Thanks to our Intel team, their expected routes are on the iDroid map. So we pick our heli drop off point far to the south… #mgsvpreview"

"So, three targets and total freedom on how to approach. One target is already at the location, but the other two are en route. #mgsvpreview"

"Every small town feels like classic MGS setup, with multiple infiltration points and routes. #mgsvpreview"

Google Translate:

"When it starts the mission is set type movie , with the cast , the main characters and guest stars #MGSVPreview"

"Before each mission, you can personalize equipment: swimsuit, primary and secondary weapon, explosives, companion and character #MGSVPreview

"Work on accompanying music is enormous . Positional audio , enveloping soundtrack that adapts to the pace of the game . #MGSVPreview"

"Before you can choose a mission #buddy! The horse or #Wolf? #mgsvpreview"

CE-yu5tWIAAmfAa.jpg

Boss spoiler!

Google translate:

Came into conflict with #Quiet among splendid ruins. Beautiful: a boss fight integrated progression Open World #MGSVPreview

Nice! Quiet Boss fight

I don't think he was allowed to say that lol but HYPEEEE

That's exactly what everyone wanted out of this character. A boss fight with her in the open world!

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: Hopefully Witcher 3 keeps me hooked till September of I'm going to be like a crack fiend waiting for this.