[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pyscho Mantis had pretty much nothing expounded on him throughout the entire game and I still didn't get what Volgin was doing throughout the game.
Man I want more of this game's story :mjcry: There's so much more I wished was shown.

I hated how it felt like every 15 missions you'd get a cutscene of BB going to Motherbase just to fart and look at a soldier in the eye silently as the camera pans back to you to play.

I feel like playing MGS3 over. It's been a while.
I think overall I would rank MGS3 over this just because of the overall story and progression of 3. V is crack and the gameplay is amazing but MGS3 start to finish was divine. V's chapter 2, cut content and jarring story structure marred the game imo.

MGS3>>>>MGS1>>>>>>>>>>>>MGSV>>>>>>>>>>>>>MGS2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MGS4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The other shyts.

Gameplay wise MGSV is easily the best. I couldn't really care for the motherbase shyt.

Last edited:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Chapter 2 had me like
b74c1749fa58f1fdd0e422404566cc5d.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chapter 2 had me like
b74c1749fa58f1fdd0e422404566cc5d.gif
:lolbron:
For real.
It's funny because early into the game I felt that the ability to use generic soldiers instead of Big Boss during missions cheapened the narrative and made him seem irrelevant but then come to find out you're not even using Big Boss at all during the game was :snoop:.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The interruptions in this game is hilarious.

*Scans target for mission right after extracting someone else.* "THATS' the tar...You're extracting him?

Boss, the prisoner we're locating is an ex rogue soldier who's defected the Soviets and is being inter...GET DOWN BOSS that's an enemy sniper!

Okay, he's in Ba Wykaco Village. He may be heavi..That's an enemy GUNSHIP, one shot of that can cut a man in half.

Heh, The white mamba. He's the only lightsI..Rain is approaching your a*THAT'S AN ENEMY GUNSHIP!

*Gets chased by a Metal Gear in a cutscene*
To be Continued....

*Is back in chopper safe and sound*

*Resumes back to chase*

That shyt was so dumb. If they wanted to make it open world, just keep missions flowing and make the chopper an optional main menu system that's basically an expanded Idroid menu.

I can't be in mid air danger one minute and then cut to me chillin with blood on my face listening to 80s music the next. :laugh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry:
I just fukking unlocked XOF Quiet Costume and now she leaves me after all we had. She just up and leaves. :mjcry:

Gotta be #HOH even on my games. :snoop:
These hoes. :troll:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I beat Snake Eater on my Vita at work this week in my down time just cause
I wanted to play as big boss :mjcry:

The controls took getting used to again but still has the GOAT MGS story

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I ain't eeen seen all the weapons yet :mjcry:

I'm gonna end up over 100hrs in this ain't I?

:wow:

RPG game times on a MGS :wow:

:whew:

Bruh... I'm still taking my time with this game.... I see many cats in here speeding through the game, I just got to Africa on Fri... on like Mission 14 right now.

I just been trynna level my base up and weaponry up. I FINALLY got Quiet just last night. I do more side ops and roaming than regular missions. I think them Skull things creeped me out that level you go to that cage. I want to have so more firepower for them. I beat that board by luck... cuz I was running around shooting everything till I accidently stumbled on an exit to the cave and just hauled ass!!

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn I forgot I have a Vita laying around :heh:.

Gonna cop this
VT43.jpg

Tomorrow.

:blessed:

Can't wait to play these games. I barely played MGS2 and MGS3 hasn't been played in like 10 years so it's just :wow:.

Can't wait to experience now with actual knowledge as an adult.
Every MGS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MGS4.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh... I'm still taking my time with this game.... I see many cats in here speeding through the game, I just got to Africa on Fri... on like Mission 14 right now.

I just been trynna level my base up and weaponry up. I FINALLY got Quiet just last night. I do more side ops and roaming than regular missions. I think them Skull things creeped me out that level you go to that cage. I want to have so more firepower for them. I beat that board by luck... cuz I was running around shooting everything till I accidently stumbled on an exit to the cave and just hauled ass!!
You found out what "ascending" mean yet? :troll:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Damn I forgot I have a Vita laying around :heh:.

Gonna cop this
VT43.jpg

Tomorrow.

Can't wait to play these games. I barely played MGS2 and MGS3 hasn't been played in like 10 years so it's just :wow:.

Can't wait to experience now with actual knowledge as an adult.
Every MGS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MGS4.
Honestly PS3 is better, 60 FPS and the controls are way tighter.

Vita sticks make the games harder. Worth having but a much better experience on PS3 if you still have it.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:dahell:

The game is approaching a month old. How are people "speeding" through it at this point?

:mjlol: