[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Breh I been doing like 50 different strategies and these fukking laser accurate tanks keep one shotting me. I get as far as when the fukking chopper comes in and I end up dying around there.

shyt is fukking frustrating like :wtf:, this is literally the hardest part of the game.

There's just no damn strategy here.
Breh it's not really that hard. Stay behind cover and jump out whenever you see a tank or helicopter. Upgrade your rocket launcher to level 5. It'll be easy then.

Daps
Reppin
Let's not get carried away now. :francis:

man i remember when Snake Eater came out, i couldn't put the controller down and just kept wanting to play it.

I haven't played more than 30 minutes on this and anytime i think about playing again, i can't move past the start screen.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
man i remember when Snake Eater came out, i couldn't put the controller down and just kept wanting to play it.

I haven't played more than 30 minutes on this and anytime i think about playing again, i can't move past the start screen.
Sucks for you.

guess we wont be reading anymore of your posts on the following pages......

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Man fukk this game. Seriously fukk this game. This chapter 2 is just absolute trash when it comes to design and shyt. :smh:

:camby:
I hear they're rehashing missions from the first chapter. What is the point of that?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Cool, you played a game that can take up to 100hrs to finish for 30 minutes and you think it's a POS??

Great impressions breh.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hear they're rehashing missions from the first chapter. What is the point of that?
They're pretty much some missions from the first chapter except with modifiers e.g. less weapons, different requirements(Can't be seem) etc.

Basically Elite gaming missions :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
Cool, you played a game that can take up to 100hrs to finish for 30 minutes and you think it's a POS??

Great impressions breh.

it sucks breh. that's my impression. Don't get mad. you didn't make the game
They're pretty much some missions from the first chapter except with modifiers e.g. less weapons, different requirements(Can't be seem) etc.

Basically Elite gaming missions :sas2:

so basically lazy game design.

Daps
Reppin
Idk man no offense but "I played MGSV for 30 mintues and it sucks" is not really something with weight. That's straight up youtube commentary trolling. Sucks for you you have the attention span of a satiated cat.

:yawn:

so i'm supposed to be forcing my way to keep playing just so i can pretend to have fun? IDK man, game suppose to catch your attention from the beginning, not wait till you reach a certain point so you start having fun.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
so i'm supposed to be forcing my way to keep playing just so i can pretend to have fun? IDK man, game suppose to catch your attention from the beginning, not wait till you reach a certain point so you start having fun.
Take it out on Kojima. Not on us. Your posts are irritating. :ld: