[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Holy shyt.

Just finished Chapter 2.(Though I still have a yellow side op and I guess mission 45 to do as well as tapes to listen to. I guess I STILL have things to see so don't spoil me if there is....
@Killer Instinct
WHAT THE fukk I WASN'T EVEN USING THE REAL fukkING SNAKE ALL THIS TIME!?!?! :dwillhuh: :wow:

I would've been PISSED had someone spoiled this for me.

That post you made about looking into the mirror or something WAS a spoiler man. Lol I mean even if you did it by random you'd think it's some sort of in game easter egg or something but it's actually a big plot twist. :wow:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Also I forgot to mention this regarding a fukkboy scientist:

fukk you Huey, I hope you died slow when your son was fukking your wife you fukking p*ssy!:pacspit:

My squad in the quarantine zone.:mjcry:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Starting to get angry with this faq hit kojima. Realizing he wasted all this time with this bulls hit staff management and pointless mother base trash when he could have been making more boss battles and bases to actually infiltrate instead of rehashing the same bullshyt assets and mission ideas. This fakkit had to be barely half done when they pulled the plug on his bytch ass

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Starting to get angry with this faq hit kojima. Realizing he wasted all this time with this bulls hit staff management and pointless mother base trash when he could have been making more boss battles and bases to actually infiltrate instead of rehashing the same bullshyt assets and mission ideas. This fakkit had to be barely half done when they pulled the plug on his bytch ass
fukk it breh Oct.6th right around the corner :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol. I S'd that shyt. Use a level 5 rocket launcher (don't use the one they give you, it's only level 2)
Son I must've died at least twenty fukking times already. shyt is really fukking pissing me off :smh:.

That's the one thing I hate about this game is the shytTY fukking boss fights. shyt shyt shyt shyt shyt.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Son I must've died at least twenty fukking times already. shyt is really fukking pissing me off :smh:.

That's the one thing I hate about this game is the shytTY fukking boss fights. shyt shyt shyt shyt shyt.
Stay behind the rock. That's what I did. Kill the tanks as soon as you see them

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stay behind the rock. That's what I did. Kill the tanks as soon as you see them
Breh I been doing like 50 different strategies and these fukking laser accurate tanks keep one shotting me. I get as far as when the fukking chopper comes in and I end up dying around there.

shyt is fukking frustrating like :wtf:, this is literally the hardest part of the game.

There's just no damn strategy here.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man fukk this game. Seriously fukk this game. This chapter 2 is just absolute trash when it comes to design and shyt. :smh:

:camby:

Last edited: