[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
damn, so it looks like i am completely demonic. i cant wash the blood off and the shrapnel/horn thing is sticking out like pinocchio's nose...
:ehh: i embrace this life
That fob life turned me into a killer. My horn lookin so fleek right now

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Im sitting on more weight then i can handle :damn: I gotta expand the operation.

Some dude tried to invade my base and failed. Went to his base. THERE WERE CRATES ALL OVER THAT bytch AND I TOOK EVERYTHANG!!
Fantasia-Gif.gif
Even all his guards. My base not fortified enough for all this product :damn:

That wormhole closed though so i know hes sitting somewhere salty as fukk when he sees that.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It might be damn near impossbile to rob these 3 tier nikkas blind with this fukking army of fakkits they send after you.

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
I was doing a FOB today on a 1 platform base that had lvl 13 security. Im nowhere near a guard, then out of nowhere I get detected with no warning or anything. So I'm like cool, I'll just capture his whole staff. I ended up extracting 42 soldiers :wtf:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Im addicted to tealing nikkas entire Bases :noah:

nikkas got a level 2 deck with 28000 of each container on it and C level security.

I dont even need to go in Lethal anymore :sadbron:

Im taking everything, and your C level scrubs to. :blessed:

Dudes gotta be furious seeing their entire shyt gone and no portal for revenge. :banderas:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Im addicted to tealing nikkas entire Bases :noah:

nikkas got a level 2 deck with 28000 of each container on it and C level security.

I dont even need to go in Lethal anymore :sadbron:

Im taking everything, and your C level scrubs to. :blessed:

Dudes gotta be furious seeing their entire shyt gone and no portal for revenge. :banderas:
I keep getting these video notifications from youtube :mjlol: nikka you robbing everything :snoop: