[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I use d horse on missions I need to stop vehicles. You can leave him in the road or just have him shyt in the road.

I've yet to use d walker, can he scan the area for enemies? :ohhh:

naw, only d-dog can scan for enemies. and I dont really use dwalker that much. he's too hard to control when you try to make him roll fast, plus his missles are weak as hell. I fired 4 at a tank and it still didn't blow up.

I usually roll d-dog. once in a while I use quiet.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
naw, only d-dog can scan for enemies. and I dont really use dwalker that much. he's too hard to control when you try to make him roll fast, plus his missles are weak as hell. I fired 4 at a tank and it still didn't blow up.

D-dog, Quiet and D-Qalker can scan for enemies.

You can send quiet to any outpost or checkpoint to scout..she won't tag everything but she'll get most of it

You can acquire a scouting head and intercepting head for d-walker to use a similar mapping function

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps

Quiet can scoit an area and find enemies

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
D-dog, Quiet and D-Qalker can scan for enemies.

You can send quiet to any outpost or checkpoint to scout..she won't tag everything but she'll get most of it

You can acquire a scouting head and intercepting head for d-walker to use a similar mapping function

how do u make d-walker scan for enemies?