[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
quiet sometimes kills when I don't want her to. that's why I'm reluctant to use her.
You just have to make sure before you send her to a new location to select "cease fire" so that when she gets there all she'll do is scout and standby

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Lol, like we didn't ever discuss how to unlock stuff with our boys before the advent of the internet. Basically the "old school" message board was the lunch table/ playground.
And still I never spilled the beans to nikkas.
We had Gangs and Lunch wars to worry about.Talking about Videogames at the lunch table? Recess?
Lucky if a nikka ain't try to take your LEE patch or smack the shyt out you just for living.
WE NEEDED JOE CLARK!!!

I was on my Senior year when MG for PS1 came out by the way.
Excuse my Triple OG ways.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
also, she disappears and reappears at random time. then fails to show up at crucial times.
you can go to the map and have her "scout" or "attack" (up/down on the d-pad) a certain location. selecting "attack" just puts her in a specific location. she won't fire unless you tell her to, or use the "cover me" command. telling her to "scout" is pretty effective cause she will mark all the enemies she sees

she will move on her own if she starts taking a lot of fire. that scream when a mortar lands on her head :mjcry: