[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

ridge

Daps
Since when do we use Action RPGs as a barometer to compare against Action Games? Can't you say the same for other Action RPGs as well?

MGS5 is an open world action adventure stealth game. Each mission in the game gives the player complete freedom on how to complete it. It's like each encounter is a puzzle. If 5 people were to beat the same level without Youtube helping them, you would have 5 different ways they went about it. Looking at all the guns in the game, and gadgets... if you're finding it repetitive, why not switch things up and use a different loadout? I know you haven't tried every thing in the game.

The AI adapts to your play style and progressively gets tougher. I'm sorry, but while yal go straight to the cons, I'm going to keep highlighting the pros. There's no other game that I can recall with airtight gameplay/controls that is this long.

How many action games campaigns are longer than action RPGs campaigns?
Good post homie

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yea I don't know about that...

Stealth camp in TDM is real stupid to me...
And then the guy with the highest Bounty on his head can slip up towards the end of the game and get extracted and the other team wins?

MGO always had some interesting shyt going on, but idk about this one. And with no beta, I know it's going to be so much shyt that's just dumb OP or just stuff that has no business being in a multiplayer game due to having no feedback from gamers actually playing it and telling them what's wrong with it.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
nikkas cryin bout stealth camo like thermals/nvg dont exist :dead:
I'm sure this game will have EMP nades also, which will essentially let you wall hack if an enemy is anywhere near it.

I'm going to try MGO out as I loved the previous 2, but idk how hard I'm a go in it.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Stealth camo worked in Splinter Cell & Ghost Recon mutliplayer.

I'm sure it'll work here.

It's time limited. Works like the night vision goggles. You probably have to move without it after it needs a recharge

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
This game is like X-Com (2012) except in stealth game form. The gameplay, base building, management of research/personnel, shyts addictive as fukk. I played X-Com about 15 hours before stopping, even though I loved it, cus it eventually got repetitive. I think this game's got JUST enough story to keep me playing 50+ hours. Gameplay is piff, even the side ops have been fun so far. :wow:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Told you friend trust in your longtime gaming friend friend...shyt tough plus it's hella different, its tactical gotta be thinking right up our alley friend
The way it looked on the streak yesterday was just a team death match match with people run in aimlessly. I like the tactical stuff I saw here