[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Mission 45 brehs :mjcry:

This song.

Knowshon-Tears-In-Reverse.gif

Last edited:

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Classic tactical MGO on display in that demo :ohlawd:.

I fukks with everything I seen & heard - Lord knows how I missed that sharp stabbing sound when you land a head shot & dem codecs ever since they shut down the servers for MGO2. Just as it is with the single player, there's countless ways to skin a cat/go about completing objectives, & taking out enemies. The Fulton itself adds a crazy twist to the online.

I'm running the Enforcer Class. Don't have time to be marking, or sneaking up on people unless it's the objective. Nothing but head shots is coming from my gun.

I need to quit bullshytting, get on my grind, and finish the single player before the multiplayer drops...

Got damn I'm hyped.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Been watching that MGO demo all day I guess cloak and Dagger mode the new team sneak mode.

I'm a run infiltrator I love the stealth aspect of this shyt :ohlawd:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Is it possible to non lethal the skulls? They have stamina bars but it doesn't seem to be affecting them.
The sniper/camo and mist ones for sure. As for the armor ones i don't think it's possible because you need penetration and I dont think there are any guns that are non-lethal that can get past their armor.

As for gas grenades though..:manny:

All of that is moot though because using lethal weapons on them does not take away your "total stealth, no kills" bonus.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Brehs there's a separate scale that rates your demonic points. The more you kill things and fail missions the more demonic you get. As you increase your demon points Venom's horn gets longer. You max it out when you're permanently bloody..showers don't work.

Reduce your demonic points to return to normal through extracting animals and people and other non-lethal shyt.