[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I can't believe Konami rushed Kojima with this shyt. Mission 51 was clearly gonna be part of the main missions because it answers a lot of questions but they cut it short in the main game. Bet we'll get a dlc with all the lost missions too for like 30 :snoop:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I can't believe Konami rushed Kojima with this shyt. Mission 51 was clearly gonna be part of the main missions because it answers a lot of questions but they cut it short in the main game. Bet we'll get a dlc with all the lost missions too for like 30 :snoop:
And this will be pirated...

I'm getting my full $60 worth...

I don't play that rush job nickel and dime DLC bullshyt...

ridge

Daps
Let's be real, is the witcher game play anywhere near as good as MGSV?
I'm prob one of the biggest MGS stans on here and on SOHH when I used to post a lot

Mgs has better gameplay mechanics but witcher 3 literally almost never felt boring or repetitive.

Side quests in witcher are almost more fleshed out than the main missions of mgs5

Not to mention, the single player in this is way shorter (I just found that out and it's quite disappointing )

Still a great game and I almost have a loyalty to the series to say it's GOTY but IMO it's simply not as good as witcher 3

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm prob one of the biggest MGS stans on here and on SOHH when I used to post a lot

Mgs has better gameplay mechanics but witcher 3 literally almost never felt boring or repetitive.

Side quests in witcher are almost more fleshed out than the main missions of mgs5

Not to mention, the single player in this is way shorter (I just found that out and it's quite disappointing )

Still a great game and I almost have a loyalty to the series to say it's GOTY but IMO it's simply not as good as witcher 3
The game play in the W3 isn't as fleshed out as MGSV which makes it boring to me. I'm no stan of either series but MGSV was way more fun to play.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I saw the mission too...it definitely looks like dlc is inevitable :francis:...probably for quiet too.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Since when do we use Action RPGs as a barometer to compare against Action Games? Can't you say the same for other Action RPGs as well?

MGS5 is an open world action adventure stealth game. Each mission in the game gives the player complete freedom on how to complete it. It's like each encounter is a puzzle. If 5 people were to beat the same level without Youtube helping them, you would have 5 different ways they went about it. Looking at all the guns in the game, and gadgets... if you're finding it repetitive, why not switch things up and use a different loadout? I know you haven't tried every thing in the game.

The AI adapts to your play style and progressively gets tougher. I'm sorry, but while yal go straight to the cons, I'm going to keep highlighting the pros. There's no other game that I can recall with airtight gameplay/controls that is this long.

How many action games campaigns are longer than action RPGs campaigns?