[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I'm not as far as the brehs in here I'm only on mission 15 or something.
Just started using the PB shield + Riot SMG combo with D. Dog having my back.
OP as fukk.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh and brehs...if you didn't know....you can fulton extract yourself back to the ACC if you climb on top of cargo container then fulton it. After the baloon attaches, another prompt will pop up to have Venom grab on to the cable. Its fukking awesome when you want to quickly leave a hot zone after a mission and save time for a better score; or shyt, especially when you have 5000 soldiers and walker gears around and you need to get to safety quickly.

When you get the wormhole fulton and extract youself indoors though :banderas:
when do you get the wormhole? :ohhh:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
when do you get the wormhole? :ohhh:
You have to complete Side OP #50 called "Capture the Legendary Jackal" (which is available after beating mission 31) then you get the developmental requirements to make it. You're still going to need to have the right R&D and Support Level (both need to be level 40) to actually make it though. It also costs 850K GMP and takes 2.5 hours to make.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
And @Guwop be mindful that if you haven't been doing many side ops in Africa, then you're going to have to do them to "clear up/refresh" the side op listing because for me I already beat the game but didn't get the side op. I found out that it was because I needed to do some side ops in Africa just to make side op 50 available.