[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
On YouTube this guy interrogated a Russian and all the enemies were marked on his map, but when I did the same thing nothing happen I have the interpreter so what gives?
Not all of the people you interrogate will cooperate or know about the other enemies in your immediate surroundings. Some will say that they're not talking while others will say they don't know. For some special characters, they will have special dialogue (nothing important or major...just for added detail).

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
On YouTube this guy interrogated a Russian and all the enemies were marked on his map, but when I did the same thing nothing happen I have the interpreter so what gives?

Pretty much what @Fonsworth said. Not all the dudes you grab will give you info. If they have weak stats slit their throats, put them in a dumpster and move on to interrogate another mook. :demonic:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Sorry friend, its not really a spoiler because you can view almost all of the weapons from early on in the game and it has no relation to the storyline. I don't mean to spoil like an old banana. I also added an additional point to address your wife's offense to the demonic filth.
o ok. You don't like to spoil like good parents friend. Thats neat. I'll use her zoo outfit when I get it. I wanted to get our bond up but I wasn't aware she'd be making such demonic advances toward me like a shy whore friend. My wife was looking at the screen and informed me that the people we hi made this game are perverted......

I agreed like compliance. I'm just upgrading walker gear because someone spoiled the fact that quiet leaves. I figure if the game is called metal gear that the gear is the best. It's a no brainer like lobotomies.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
o ok. You don't like to spoil like good parents friend. Thats neat. I'll use her zoo outfit when I get it. I wanted to get our bond up but I wasn't aware she'd be making such demonic advances toward me like a shy whore friend. My wife was looking at the screen and informed me that the people we hi made this game are perverted......

I agreed like compliance. I'm just upgrading walker gear because someone spoiled the fact that quiet leaves. I figure if the game is called metal gear that the gear is the best. It's a no brainer like lobotomies.
Zoo outfit haha you jest friend.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Should I be lazy or try to keep this within the Coli :francis:

Y'all PM me I have something to share:sas2:

Has nothing to do with spoilers or the story of the game.

This is about squad.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Man Kaz is the homie and everything but he's annoying the fukk outta me. This nikka questions everything I do. "Boss our base isn't big enough, we need it bigger!!! :damn:"

"Boss hurry and get back to the base now!!!! :damn:

"
Huey
is a liar and a traitor, we're going to kill him!!! :damn:"

Even though he's a valuable asset :beli:

The whole
African kids ordeal
etc.

I mean last time I checked I'm Big Boss nikka not you

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Man Kaz is the homie and everything but he's annoying the fukk outta me. This nikka questions everything I do. "Boss our base isn't big enough, we need it bigger!!! :damn:"

"Boss hurry and get back to the base now!!!! :damn:

"
Huey
is a liar and a traitor, we're going to kill him!!! :damn:"

Even though he's a valuable asset :beli:

The whole
African kids ordeal
etc.

I mean last time I checked I'm Big Boss nikka not you
I agree...but you know who got off easy as fukk..he killed his wife, tested on his son, caused the first MB to get destroyed, caused Kaz and Venom to lose limbs annnnnd almost fukked up the Diamond Dogs for good with his stunt he pulled for DARPA.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Oh and brehs...if you didn't know....you can fulton extract yourself back to the ACC if you climb on top of cargo container then fulton it. After the baloon attaches, another prompt will pop up to have Venom grab on to the cable. Its fukking awesome when you want to quickly leave a hot zone after a mission and save time for a better score; or shyt, especially when you have 5000 soldiers and walker gears around and you need to get to safety quickly.

When you get the wormhole fulton and extract youself indoors though :banderas:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Did Konami fukk with Chp. 2 brehs? Its structured way different from the first and I'm only 3 main missions in. Why are there now two optional missions with the main? And some side ops are missions :wtf: