[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
:ohhh:
8B0pOgx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
How do you stealthily stop a walker? Is it possible or do I have to just sneak around them?

Mission 21 has got me stuck. Everybody has helmets and body armor, and there's security cams everywhere. shyt ramped up in difficulty real quick :damn:

Last edited:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
brehs!!!!!! if you use the soviet and african pf cassette tapes when the enemy is on alert and searching you, it will sometimes get rid of the alert status. the cassette player has to be on speaker mode. :ohlawd: this game is so thorough!!!

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
How do you stealthily stop a walker? Is it possible or do I have to just sneak around them?

Mission 21 has got me stuck. Everybody has helmets and body armor, and there's security cams everywhere. shyt ramped up in difficulty real quick :damn:

you can tranq people by shooting them in the arms, legs, and ass breh. depending on strong your pistol/sniper rifle is i should take less then 5 secs. if your in a hurry shooting them in the same spot will knock them out instantly.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

While they are still on the Walker you can stick them up from behind :dame:
When you have free time, throw a smoke grenade near some Walkers :mjlol:

Tip: If you ever stick someone up and you realize all the commands are grey'd out, the enemy is preparing to counter-attack (pull his knife out to escape your stick up)

If you see your commands grey'd put him in a chokehold with a knife against his neck:usure:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Canada
While they are still on the Walker you can stick them up from behind :dame:
When you have free time, throw a smoke grenade near some Walkers :mjlol:

Tip: If you ever stick someone up and you realize all the commands are grey'd out, the enemy is preparing to counter-attack (pull his knife out to escape your stick up)

If you see your commands grey'd put him in a chokehold with a knife against his neck:usure:

That's when I shoot them in the back.:francis: Trying to be slick is not gonna help them.