[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Put that stun knife on him and we out chea taking out guys simultaneously :blessed:
If you send him to stun,kill or wound an enemy and a second one comes running up or is close to the one you targeted he automatically takes down the second guy :banderas:

John Mayer

In your atmosphere
Daps
Reppin
Paradise Valley
Are the missions in Africa this repetitive? Capture this, kill this general, rescue this prisoner.

For 12 missions I've been doing the same thing.

Sneak, tranq, fulton, repeat.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
D-Dog be comin thru in a clutch....I be hiding behind a rock and see one dude coming up and another dude like 30 ft walkin up....gotta think quick like "yo If grab dude Im gon get spotted by his friend"...but nah...I tell d-dog to kill ol boy in the back and then I grab dude..put him on the baloon...no alert...:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Man Kaz is the homie and everything but he's annoying the fukk outta me. This nikka questions everything I do. "Boss our base isn't big enough, we need it bigger!!! :damn:"

"Boss hurry and get back to the base now!!!! :damn:

"
Huey
is a liar and a traitor, we're going to kill him!!! :damn:"

Even though he's a valuable asset :beli:

The whole
African kids ordeal
etc.

I mean last time I checked I'm Big Boss nikka not you
A valuable asset how? :beli:. All he does is make walkers all day, I can fulton them from bases whenever I want. Them shyts are mass produced by now.
Huey is in fact a liar and he can't be trusted, he was supposedly in charge of MSF's nuke inspection which got all fukked up because you know what happened.

Kaz needs to be reminded who is Boss one of these days though.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I played up until I got on some horse and was blasting some fire man chasing me. Then I decided this game was too epic and that my 27 monitor wasnt cutting it, so I sold it to some kenyan dude, getting my 42' in the mail thursday then starting over.

Any pointers to make this go smoothly for me? so far I'm getting tap triangle during interrogations, thats gong to work lovely. anything else I should be weary of ?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I played up until I got on some horse and was blasting some fire man chasing me. Then I decided this game was too epic and that my 27 monitor wasnt cutting it, so I sold it to some kenyan dude, getting my 42' in the mail thursday then starting over.

Any pointers to make this go smoothly for me? so far I'm getting tap triangle during interrogations, thats gong to work lovely. anything else I should be weary of ?

lol @ playing this game on a 27 inch...I play this joint on a 60 inch sourrond sound in a leather top grain couch

Daps
Reppin
Canada

Tranq pistol is always useful, you're gonna end up using that a lot.

Scope outposts and surrounding areas of your objectives with the binoculars first, (RB/R1) button, mark them and a red triangle will appear or something of that nature. You'll be getting some useful buddies like D-Horse that will help keep you aware.

Go for non-lethal whenever you can. You'll see why when you get to Mother Base.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
YwwSdUm.jpg

tumblr_mdxdb74uoY1qcx5noo1_250.gif

Edit: How it went down

This fuktboi was using the stun assault rifle and stunned damn near my entire squad
Soon as this p*ssy went up the stairs I hit him with 1 rocket
he fell down but I was too far to finish him
so I hit him again with another rocket
still 2 far
ran up half way towards him
he went up the stairs
soon as this idiot ran up the stairs
he tripped over some shyt and all I saw was "ZZZ"
nikka its fukin over:demonic:
2 shotgun shells to the chest
fukouttahere:camby:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
lol @ playing this game on a 27 inch...I play this joint on a 60 inch sourrond sound in a leather top grain couch
*shrugs*

I had a 32' computer monitor, but it wasnt 1080p, it was low quality , so I traded that for a 27' 1080p, I thought it was enough, mind you, im not playing this in the living room, my ps4 is under my office desk so Im hooking it up to my computer monitor, but after having the 32, 27 looks :scust:, I just went ahead and got that 42. its gonna look funny sitting 2 feet away from a 42, but I dont give a shyt, I wanna have to turn my head when a hadoken goes from one side of the screen to the other. :pachaha: Im trying to get submerged in this shyt. MGS was just too epic. I was at the edge of my seat during that intro/ 1st level like :whoo:

Gave that monitor the :camby: tho, kept squinting (Im old and need glasses but Im hard headed)

wait til I get this new monitor and reclining massage office chair with a footrest. :sas1:

gonna be playing 2 feet away watching sweat come off snake. :wow:

Last edited:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
YwwSdUm.jpg

tumblr_mdxdb74uoY1qcx5noo1_250.gif

Edit: How it went down

This fuktboi was using the stun assault rifle and stunned damn near my entire squad
Soon as this p*ssy went up the stairs I hit him with 1 rocket
he fell down but I was too far to finish him
so I hit him again with another rocket
still 2 far
ran up half way towards him
he went up the stairs
soon as this idiot ran up the stairs
he tripped over some shyt and all I saw was "ZZZ"
nikka its fukin over:demonic:
2 shotgun shells to the chest
fukouttahere:camby:
Outside of the horrific profanity this was Amusing friend.