[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
There's still more outfits for Quiet...a Grey XOF outfit, a Stealth Camo outfit, a badass leather jacket outfit, a cyborg ninja outfit, and a bionic Terminator-esque arm for Venom, shyt there's even a demon version of D Horse you can get.

There's STILL more and ya goddamned right...its all for free and unlockable offline for the game. :totheeastside:

Breh this is exactly the reason Kojima got fired. He doesn't think about budgets and profits. Just gaming and art :blessed:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
they have a warning when you first sign on

26201D986AC8228D9D80C26B8167D1043C3B6D9F

hopefully they'll fix it eventually though

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Breh this is exactly the reason Kojima got fired. He doesn't think about budgets and profits. Just gaming and art :blessed:
There's still a ton of micro-transactions..but they're really for the FOBs and online mode. However the conversion rate for the FOB currency to GMP is high, (e.g. 1 unit of that currency may be like 1000 GMP for example) but I'm eating good without it :win:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
they have a warning when you first sign on

26201D986AC8228D9D80C26B8167D1043C3B6D9F

hopefully they'll fix it eventually though
I'm playing on the Xbox 360 and online mode isn't available for me..I bought the game from the Xbox Live Marketplace too...so that's probably why when I played mission 29 with her I had no issue whatsoever. I'm still not going to risk it though...I'm liable to murder someone if I were to lose my save file....matter of fact I'm about to backup my shyt tonight :patrice:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
You can get her killed permanently ?

For real?:wtf:

Makes no sense cause it's a global save file. You'd have to erase your save to start over.

I spoke too early, she did come back, but I didn't see her in her cell, nor could I pick her. I thought she was dead but she came back :blessed:

:mjcry: thought I lost her forever

edit: btw when your doing mission 28, don't let her attack anyone, they'll track her down and snipe the shyt out of her

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Watch the scene from Metal Gear Solid 1 where sniper wolf dies and she pretty much sums up the plot of The Phantom Pain and you can even tell who she is in The Phantom Pain. The video is a spoiler only if youve never played the other Metal Gear Solid games. Please don't watch if you aren't familiar with the story. Only watch if youve played before and are interested in a refresher and a glimpse at how the Phantom Pain will unfold Watching this again amps me up even more to finish the Phantom Pain and see how it all comes together.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Watch the scene from Metal Gear Solid 1 where sniper wolf dies and she pretty much sums up the plot of The Phantom Pain and you can even tell who she is in The Phantom Pain. The video is a spoiler only if youve never played the other Metal Gear Solid games. Please don't watch if you aren't familiar with the story. Only watch if youve played before and are interested in a refresher and a glimpse at how the Phantom Pain will unfold Watching this again amps me up even more to finish the Phantom Pain and see how it all comes together.

:jbhmm:.....explain who you think she is in the game...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:jbhmm:.....explain who you think she is in the game...
Please only read my theory if youve completed at least mission 10 in TPP.
I believe Paz is Sniper Wolf. She lost her memory but remembers Snake and is loyal to him. She may even train alongside Quiet to become the legendary Sniper Wolf.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I tried to take the dude engulfed in fire for that ride on the u know what into the u kno what...behind the you know what...in that one mission.... :russ: didn't work tho woulda been GOAT way to beat a boss

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
nikkas in here really typin 1 sentence discussing the ending and then hav the nerve in the same post to put 4 fukin sentences in a spoiler

I hope you all are on console and I hope your coli tag isnt your game tag

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Man this FOB base raiding is bullshyt...

I lost an A+ soldier and 15K minerals cuz my base got raided when I was at work...

No way that shyt should happen when you're not connected online...That's just plain stupid because you don't have the opportunity to defend your base when your not fukking home playing the god damn game...

Anyways I got that fakkit back by murdering his entire fukking base but I'm still heated I lost a high soldier...They need to fix this bullshyt ASAP to only work when you're online...