[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Man this FOB base raiding is bullshyt...

I lost an A+ soldier and 15K minerals cuz my base got raided when I was at work...

No way that shyt should happen when you're not connected online...That's just plain stupid because you don't have the opportunity to defend your base when your not fukking home playing the god damn game...

Anyways I got that fakkit back by murdering his entire fukking base but I'm still heated I lost a high soldier...They need to fix this bullshyt ASAP to only work when you're online...

Or only allow users to raid the FOB base, not your single player one. I'm staying offline till MGO drops, (the real thing).

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

I lost an A+ soldier and 15K minerals cuz my base got raided when I was at work...

No way that shyt should happen when you're not connected online...That's just plain stupid because you don't have the opportunity to defend your base when your not fukking home playing the god damn game...

Anyways I got that fakkit back by murdering his entire fukking base but I'm still heated I lost a high soldier...They need to fix this bullshyt ASAP to only work when you're online...
You cant take your soldier back? You cant take your shyt back?

Maybe its time to spend some money on some upgraded security measures

Security cameras are underrated.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
You cant take your soldier back? You cant take your shyt back?

Maybe its time to spend some money on some upgraded security measures

Security cameras are underrated.
Nah I got some random B dude because he wasn't spotted so it didn't count as a retaliation apparently...

It's bullshyt...

Last edited:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:dead:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Please only read my theory if youve completed at least mission 10 in TPP.
I believe Paz is Sniper Wolf. She lost her memory but remembers Snake and is loyal to him. She may even train alongside Quiet to become the legendary Sniper Wolf.

:ohhh:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I believe Paz is Sniper Wolf. She lost her memory but remembers Snake and is loyal to him. She may even train alongside Quiet to become the legendary Sniper Wolf.

it's plausible but...i don't think so

Sniper Wolf died in her twenties and Paz was in born in the 1950s. It's totally possible for Boss to give her a another identity but I don't think would just suddenly hit a growth spurt in her 40-50s. i mean it is possible with mgs overall weirdness

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:ohhh: crazy you say that because it all makes sense

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Paz is from Costa Rica and Sniper Wolf is from Kurdistan. seems it would take quite a few mind games to change her accent and memories. anything is possible in this series, but it seems like a stretch

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Holy shyt my brother is terrible at games :wow:.

Watching this nikka struggle around the first base where you gotta find Intel on Miller's location :mindblown:.

nikka is just circling around prone and just aiming all off :smh:.

I just wanted to be like ":wtf: is you doin man? :laugh:?"

I can tell he won't get far in this game.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
it's plausible but...i don't think so

Sniper Wolf died in her twenties and Paz was in born in the 1950s. It's totally possible for Boss to give her a another identity but I don't think would just suddenly hit a growth spurt in her 40-50s. i mean it is possible with mgs overall weirdness
Either way she HAS to be in this game. She spoke in detail about big boss as she died. It would be dope if my theory is correct, either way I'm having a blast with this game